VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just took a drive through the speedcraft lot in wakefield, and i came across a silver 1.8T jetta with an ABD Racing logo across the windshield, Oettinger grille, and boost gauge... took a look at your car and thought it was pretty sweet... don't see that around here often... just wondering if you're on the vortex?

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Speedcraft in RI - 1.8T Jetta... you on here? (ri-v-dub)

$5 says it belonged to a URI student from NJ

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Speedcraft in RI - 1.8T Jetta... you on here? (HighSpeedDubbin)

anyone know off hand where he got his work done? i'm mainly looking for a place for painting... for when i get my grille, wing, and side skirts...

·
Registered
25,085 Posts
Re: Speedcraft in RI - 1.8T Jetta... you on here? (ri-v-dub)

ask the boys at HSD -- they know more of the fall river area though. Talk to my boy Anthony (Trek712 on AIM) or Jay (drivrswntd100 on AIM) too as they may know more for that area....
stu

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Speedcraft in RI - 1.8T Jetta... you on here? (amarshall)

gee... and i thought they all drove integras?
j/k... their are a lot of sick cars coming through URI... there's a lot of money comn' out of jersey...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: Speedcraft in RI - 1.8T Jetta... you on here? (Boostin20v)

quote:[HR][/HR]not sure where he got his done, but check out JRA's in bristol -- top notch work..[HR][/HR]​
I second that. He did some great magic on my old Talon...

--KC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.