VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...Two reasons behind this.
1. I have a good friend comin to town on Wed and she really wants to go back to Speedworld for the Drags (For those of you that know its Robin).
2. We havent done a large GTG at Spedworld in quite some time.
So...Why dont we just have a lare showin out there wed night???

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (DubG60)

quote:[HR][/HR]Well...Two reasons behind this.
1. I have a good friend comin to town on Wed and she really wants to go back to Speedworld for the Drags (For those of you that know its Robin).
2. We havent done a large GTG at Spedworld in quite some time.
So...Why dont we just have a lare showin out there wed night???
[HR][/HR]​
Because Wednesday was yesterday and my Delorian is in the shop. Unless you mean next wednesday, and if that's the case I might be game.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (Haulass Hyena)

quote:[HR][/HR]I will be going from 67th and I-10 so anyone that doesnt know how to get there and wants to caravan with me gimme a call on my cell 623.680.4160[HR][/HR]​
Cool. Do you really (still) need a ride?
I'll give you a call tomorrow night unless we keep up on this.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (Perfekt)

um so yeah we can meet up at my place or the Circle K nearby i live at 71st and Mcdowell so we can rally there and roll... 623-330-4348 i live near everything so lemme know where you wanna go... btw Texas Roadhouse is the bomb!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (Demon_Dub)

I'll be there, and a few of my northwest vally dub friends who never want to drive all the way to scottsdale. There should be a 2.0 16valve rabbit there, and maybe a black a3 VR6 with N20.
quote:[HR][/HR]If enough people go I'll bring my car out. Havent been to the track in a while. [HR][/HR]​
Phil, where have you been? You are missed, come back, remember the kittens.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (advancedynamics)

quote:[HR][/HR] You are missed, come back, remember the kittens.
[HR][/HR]​
LMAO...those kittens are great.... i sent it to my sister and she thinks its the funniest thing....
anyways back on topic...phil let me know if you are going so i can follow you or what not.....i'm sure i'll get lost otherwise......hey eurokustoms you should come out we dont have school on thursday.....oh wait...you do. muwahaha
(sorry..had to do it)

[Modified by Vdubgirl, 6:19 AM 4-16-2002]

·
Registered
210 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (1.8T Grocery Getter)

Jimmy we should run! I reset the chip in my car and it runs much better. I now have the car lowered and have better motor mounts (thanks to sonny). I can't hardly get the tires to spin when i want them too now it just hooks up. Its almost like I have drag radials.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Speedworld Wed (Perfekt)

quote:[HR][/HR]I see a couple different meeting places in this thread. Can we choose one to meet at? Someone post a good neutral spot that's enroute to Speedworld. Would be 'bitchin' if we all cruised in together. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Dude seriously, these pretzels are making me thristy!
[EDIT]
[/EDIT]
WHAT: Wednesday Night Drags at Speedworld
WHERE: Texas Roadhouse at 75th Ave & McDowell Rd (cause strange things are afoot at the Circle K) http://roadhouse.know-where.com/roadhouse/cgi/site?site=00110&address=
WHEN: Gate opens at 5:30PM so meet between 4:15 and 4:45?
HOW: By VW
WHY: Cause a good friend is coming to town and she really wants to go back to Speedworld for the drags
WHO: Robin
izat 'ight?

[Modified by DAVID1.8T, 9:25 PM 4-16-2002]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.