VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got this "2 fast 2 furious" looking spoiler on the back of my pg gli, and it needs to go. Does anybody know of anybody and can recommend them for me? Need the two holes filled and the trunk sanded and painted. REALLY trying to have this done before Port Townsend :)

Cheers! :beer:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Pics! :D

There is a pretty good tuner shop I used to go to in lakewood, its up the street from Fast Lane 2. Its been a few years and they might have new mechanics but they always took care of me there. I can show you one day if you got time.

Avoid the Fast Lane shops though, they cater to ricers and overcharge.. stupid kids have kept them in buisness for years.

I also know of a guy who does awesome repair work who's his own boss working out of his huge garage and also has his own employees. He's honest and doesn't overcharge. Our family has done buisness with him for repair work for as long as I can remember. He's located between Spanaway and South Hill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.