VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Authentic Marion Barber Jersey

I have a white Authentic Marion Barber Jersey for sale. its like new. no stains or damage. only worn once.

asking $175 shipped

size is 54 (XXL)

pm if you want a picture.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Winter Classic Tickets

I ordered two tickets through TicketMaster on December 1st for the Winter Classic. I also just found out today that I won't be in town for the game and I need to sell them. They are in section 530 Row N seats 12 and 13.

I'm looking for $750 for both tickets, but e-mail me with offers as I will definitely consider all of them.

These are actual tickets and not print outs or anything. I don't have them yet because TicketMaster says it takes 10-14 to get to me.

E-mail me with questions and offers at [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
[WTT] or [FS] hockey jerseys

mint condition and all are XXL.

panthers
coyotes
flyers
wild
blue jackets

will trade for ducks or anahiem angels jerseys

·
Registered
942 Posts
Nike Zoom Kobe VI's - Duke Royal Blue - Men Sz 10

I have a pair of Men Size 10 Nike Zoom Kobe VI's Duke Royal Blue in slightly used but very good condition.
I've played some and only indoor basketball in these and just didn't like the fit. I like the Kobe Vs better.
Kept clean and do not smell, smells fresh actually. Soles are in very good condition with minimal wear.

These ARE ACTUAL photos of the pair I'm selling (click on images for link to bigger images):
RED indicates a minor tear, does NOT affect performance
GREEN indicates surface scuffs, does NOT affect performance. Scuffs only located on heel plate.

Sorry no original box.
I'm open to offers but no low balling. Retail $140 $75 OBO
Shipping not included. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
Call or text 5038698620 if you want to reach me sooner but PM is okay.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
i have a few golf clubs for sale, that are all used, but in excellent condition. the titleists have 755 heads on them. prices are somewhat firm.

Titleist 6 iron, NS pro 100. length: 37.5 and lie: 62.5 $45 shipped

Titleist 6 iron, tri spec. length: 38 and lie: 64.5 $30 Shipped

Titleist 6 iron, tri spec. length: 37.5 and lie: 62.5 $30 Shipped

2-Titleist 6 iron, dynamic gold. length: 37.5 and lie: 62.5 $50 shipped each

Titleist 6 iron, Project X. length: 37.5 and lie: 62.5 $30 shipped

Women's King Cobra 7 iron, from the S9 set. length: 36 and lie: 62 $45 shipped

·
Registered
716 Posts
FS: Collection of rare Scotty Cameron Headcovers

Selling my collection of Scotty Cameron putter headcovers. All are in packaging, one is signed by Sotty himself. Will provide pictures for those interested and know what they are buying. I have well over $1k collected- here to just flip them and move on. PM me for whatever details you need.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts