VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May have been a Syncro too judging by the ride height. Looked like this but the one I saw was white:

Saw it on Morena Blvd about 3 blocks from City VW yesterday morning about 7-7:15am. Cool truck...anyone's on here?

·
Registered
17,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Spotted a T3 double cab yesterday (J_Westy)

Close but no. Forgot to say the one I saw had the quad rectangular headlamps similar to the later T3s.
About the only other distinguishing things I noticed were the lack of rear side marker lamps and the taillamp layout was Euro and not US-spec (brake lamps were where our running lamp is on our T3s) so this could have been a true Eurospec model.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Re: Spotted a T3 double cab yesterday (gezuvor)

Hey Matt,
That's got some great T3 goodies on it, Fender flares, sliding double cab door windows, cool.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Re: Spotted a T3 double cab yesterday (Der T4)

Der T4,
That stuff is factory on the Tri-Star and the hunting package model (Jager-something). Pretty sweet goodies!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Re: Spotted a T3 double cab yesterday (gezuvor)

Quote, originally posted by gezuvor »
(Jager-something)

$20k 1989 Jagdwagen from thesamba.com

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Re: Spotted a T3 double cab yesterday (J_Westy)

Cool! An exo-cage!
I almost picked up a blue double cab Syncro a few years back. One of the techs here at work had one and I was bugging him for years to sell it. He later died and his brother sold it for $5000 CDN to some guy. He knew I was into it too. And he must have kicked himself because he knew I offered his brother $10000 for it. Oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts