VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sick and tired of my bumper sidemarkers, and ive decided to spray paint them black to match my black gti. what paint should i use to black out these bad boys? i want it to look as identicle as possible as the actual non rubber rub strip. has anyone done this? if so please post a pic
. so what should i use? thanks.

· Registered
3,356 Posts
Re: spray paint question. (pipes27)

go to an auto parts store or the stealership, have em mix up your paint color and put it in a can. get some clear coat go home and spray away til its to your liking.
or buy smoked ones seeing that your car is black

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was looking at the smoked ones from 42 draft designs (hosting this forum as we speak thank you) but they look kind of grey-ish. is it just in those pics of in general? i want them to be SMOKED like BLACK.

· Registered
1,756 Posts
Re: spray paint question. (pipes27)

if you cant find aplace local to you, go to paintscratch.com, enter in your cars info (year, make, model, etc.) and they will tell you your paint code and you can buy can direct from them for a reasonable price. they have all the prep supplies as well. hope this helps. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.