VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
22,248 Posts
Lando
Sidious laugh
Death Star II wreckage(?)

Internet is already alive with rumors. One popular theory is that moving forward the term Jedi will be a thing of the past, Rey will lead the next generation of force users, now called Skywalkers.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The good news for Disney is that expectations are exceptionally low. Good to see Lando and hear the Emperor, otherwise meh.

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
Hopefully better that the POS TLJ. Good god that movie was horrible and I like to pretend it shouldn't exist :facepalm:

·
Chili Bigot
A muscle car (mine), a bugout vic (hers), and a beater (the boy's)
20,030 Posts
I’m rooting for Palpatine this time.

·
Premium Member
Vermonter ~ '20 Si Sedan – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
35,854 Posts
It's Star Wars, I will enjoy it.

I've liked the Rey story arc a lot and I'm curious how they connect her with the Skywalkers, if at all.

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
Today is Carrie's birthday. She would be 63.

And I was surprised she was only 60 when she died. She's (was) only 2 years older than Michelle Pfeiffer.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Trailer breakdowns, deep dives, and hypothesis...
And soon a new onslaught of the same for that 3rd/final trailer.

Looks like palpy is trying to show up Thanos in the throne department. Makes me wonder if these evil people with ostensibly evil thrones also have evil looking toilets.

·
17,761 Posts
And soon a new onslaught of the same for that 3rd/final trailer.

Looks like palpy is trying to show up Thanos in the throne department. Makes me wonder if these evil people with ostensibly evil thrones also have evil looking toilets.
one and the same, duh.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
It's from an old Ralph McQuarie sketch. I used to be a huge Star Wars nerd, before the dark times, before the Mouseketeers.

I hope everyone besides R2-D2 has a slow and painful death, especially Jar Jar Abrams.

·
17,761 Posts
It's from an old Ralph McQuarie sketch. I used to be a huge Star Wars nerd, before the dark times, before the Mouseketeers.

I hope everyone besides R2-D2 has a slow and painful death, especially Jar Jar Abrams.
I was watching a behind-the-scenes Star Wars special and I noticed them looking through a book of plans. I'm like, I have that book! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts