VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (vdubchickie)

whence the caravan? If I come, I'll be comin' from Philly.
Edit - Okay, I just re-read the e-mail from the mailing list. I will see if I can find Glen Burnie. Caravan sounds like fun. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by TheModSquad, 8:46 PM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (TheModSquad)

haha do you need directions? anyone need directions just ask I'll post them, its easy

·
Registered
84 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Starbucks 9pm Saturday April 10th [HR][/HR]​
April 10??Haha Lindsay, I think the 10th is a wednesday!! haha
You guys have fun at Towson, unfortunatly I have a dance competition in OC this weekendhttp://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gifso I won't be there
Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (Laurilicious)

O yeah....I didn't notice that in the post.....heheh. I was assuming it was Saturday the 13th of April.

Lindsay, if it's not too much trouble, please post some dirs....or an address nearby that I can plug into Mapquest.
Thanks!
David

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

take 95south to 97south to 100 east to exit 16B (rt 2 north) Starbucks will be on your right. Its at the left end of the shopping center. We park right on the side between Starbucks and Giant. Just take my cell number with you 410-382-5657 but you should have no problem finding it

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (purplejettahondaeater)

quote:[HR][/HR]unless i roll up to the old homestead area for this gtg[HR][/HR]​
You gonna come to Towson? Did "Oc98golf4dr" I forget his name
mention I wanna come up to OC to hang out with you guys sometime? Anytime after exams, May 18th, let me know when you guys are free. I have a place near Fenwick Island so I'll be around
Maybe I can get a GTG goin' down there or somethin' hehe

·
Registered
8,310 Posts

that's brandon, you 2 should race that'd be fun to watch
you definitely need to get some gtg's going down here. i've had no luck with that. this coming weekend is my last weekend off for a while so i might head up for this unless i go to test and tune at the track. come summer i can help with keeping cops off our backs while in oc

·
Registered
154 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]I have a place near Fenwick Island so I'll be around
Maybe I can get a GTG goin' down there or somethin' hehe
[HR][/HR]​
Now thats what im talkin about, oh yeah ur place is right by mine i forgot

No i didn't
Thats somethin to consider tho for real.....

·
Feels Like the First Time
6,870 Posts

Dave, I don't wanna ruin your fun but yer adding like 30-40 minutes onto your drive to go to Glen Burnie. If you take 95 south and get off at 695 (b-more beltway) towards Towson, you are practically there.
From 95 south, take 695 west to Charles Street Exit. (on right)
At the stop sign, turn left. Go around the circle, bearing towards the bridge that takes you over 695. At the top of the hill, turn left onto Kenilworth. From there, drive a little less than a mile. Kenilworth Mall is on your right, before the first light. If you see the BMW/Mini dealer, you've gone too far...

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (DeeJoker)

there u go again steve. actually if ur coming the way he told u the mall will be on the left
dont worry i got ur back

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

I'll be there in my 90 Jetta Coupe. Pictures in sig.
I'll be wearing a blue Superdubs shirt.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (DeeJoker)

Thanks Steve,
I think I'll probably just head straight to Towson. I got sick as hell this weekend and I have to take the w2kserver test on Monday and haven't studied for it hardly at all. D'oh!
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Banned
9,922 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Thanks Steve,
I think I'll probably just head straight to Towson. I got sick as hell this weekend and I have to take the w2kserver test on Monday and haven't studied for it hardly at all. D'oh!
Thanks for the heads up! [HR][/HR]​
i look forward to seeing the slammed rave green gti
i wanna see how low ur setup is in person

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (Anand20v)

thiss ounds to be a really big turn out. cant wait to see how many ppl really show. it was supposed to b a big turn out @ rockville last weds, but not many ppl showed. hopefully this wont b like that.

·
Registered
13' GenCoupe, 21' Tiguan, 04' 330Ci
11,963 Posts
Re: Starbucks Caravan to Towson Saturday 13th (ebxgsxr)

It has come to my attention that yall love Starbucks (Mmmm Caramel Frap *drool*)
If I get a job at Starbucks and gave yall my employee discount, would yall come to VA?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts