VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are suzuka brand brake lines any good, found some real cheap for my 20th, seller said they are the same as for a regular golf or gti, is this true
? Vw would use same length brake lines for dif size brake setups? I also found sport drilled zimmerman rotors set of 4 for only $200 on ebay, then when I called the store, guy was confused about rear rotors. Any legit sites that sell Zimmerman rotors at affordable price?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Please dont go half assed on brakes. This is one of the nice upgrades our cars already have. Dont downgrade them by buying somthing from a site that has no knowledge on how to back up there parts abilities. With that being said, go big or go home. R32 kit, or brembo upgrade.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re: steel braided brake lines??? (JAZZblueMP20AE)

Quote, originally posted by JAZZblueMP20AE »
Any legit sites that sell Zimmerman rotors at affordable price?

About as legit as you can get...Adirondack Auto Brokers'

Rear
-Jeff

·
Registered
898 Posts
Re: steel braided brake lines??? (JAZZblueMP20AE)

The stock brakes are already beefy get some good pads and new rotors from ECS. But if you really want big go with the .:R kit and be done with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: steel braided brake lines??? (go337go)

THANKS GUYS, ALREADY HAVE EBC REDSTUFF FOR FRONT WAITING TO GO ON, STOCK FRONT PADS ALMOST GONE AND REARS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER. I FIGURED IT WOULD BE GOOD TO DO BETTER ROTORS WITH THE EBC PADS AND SINCE I AM DUE FOR A BRAKE FLUSH IT WOULD BE GOOD TIME TO DO THE BRAKE LINES. MY CAR JUST HIT 30k MILES.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.