VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got one of these wheels, any idea if it will work on my c5?

would like the radio functions to work, anybody know how?

its also for sale pm if interested.

can the old 3 spoke steering wheel with tiptronic controls work on my car and can they control the radio? track and volume?

any ideas, thanks

·
Registered
11,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have pictures of wheel?

i really don't care about paddles, i really don't want to lose my stereo controls functions

skip song and volume.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
can you help me out and provide me with part numbers and instructions?

any actual pictures of how it looks on the s6?

thanks!
I'll offer the same package as I did for others who have asked.
I have hundreds of dollars of trial and error and going through it with a Audi guru in Spain through broken English emails.

For 150 I'll give you a "how to" and pictures of my install. I'll offer what tech support I figured out over the 6 months I did the project. I'll offer what parts are needed along with part numbers I used.

The only thing I can guarantee is it working in a 02 s6. It should work in any facelift c5 platform... Should is the keyword.

Pm me your email and I'll send you a video of it installed and working.

Normally I'd just do a DIY and spread the wealth but this was such a pain to get the info and, as far as I know, I'm one of the only in the states who has figured this out...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll offer the same package as I did for others who have asked.
I have hundreds of dollars of trial and error and going through it with a Audi guru in Spain through broken English emails.

For 150 I'll give you a "how to" and pictures of my install. I'll offer what tech support I figured out over the 6 months I did the project. I'll offer what parts are needed along with part numbers I used.

The only thing I can guarantee is it working in a 02 s6. It should work in any facelift c5 platform... Should is the keyword.

Pm me your email and I'll send you a video of it installed and working.

Normally I'd just do a DIY and spread the wealth but this was such a pain to get the info and, as far as I know, I'm one of the only in the states who has figured this out...
Your able to get the different stage airbag to properly function?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.