VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whattup, im makin stickers at my old HS made some today will be making more come monday. unlike jence i cant get hooked up cause my teachers losin too much $$ throwin his stickers to the crowd for free and i've known him for 5 years and hes a great friend so im payin him in full. but if anyone wants a type of sticker tell me and it can be done, if you have a certain design give it to me by SUNDAY.
i prefer illustrator files, if not something that i can streamline and convert to illustrator. im only going to do 1 color as well, so if a whole bunch of you want try to stick to 1 color the going rate is $5 a foot. so if you want you can get a 13x12 sticker for $5 whatevers.
just an idea of what i printed today, if you've ever heard of Video Option i made a reprint of the v-opt.co.jp sticker (not for me, for drift friends), as well i made a Monkey Magic (jpn racing comp, nomukens company) and i made my own take on the Audi logo and Hieroglyphics (hip hop group)
if you got a audi,vw, ford, whatever, and love hieroglyphics, i made 4 stickers ill part with 2 of them, its the audi OOOO logo w/ the hieroglyphics logo in the 2 end stickers. ill post up pics later. but if you want stickers remember $5 a foot, have plenty colors, and i prefer illustrator files or something that easy for me to convert in less than a day.
mahalos,
b

[Modified by 2.sloGTI, 6:08 AM 9-27-2002]

·
Registered
784 Posts
Re: sticker run (2.sloGTI)

Cool.... Stickers...... Mmmmm. Right, anyway are these vinyl stickers? Like with a backing? Peel off one side put on the car rub it and peel the other side off and the sticker stays on the car?
If so, I will try and get something together, .tiff ok for formats? If you're coming to the GTG on Saturday I can get it to you then.

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: sticker run (SamuraiJack)

i like heiroglyphics http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
souls of mischief, heh heh... good shiz. damn i cant remember that one song i like but it's off a skate video...

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: sticker run (III)

i dont have much anymore cause i lost alot of mp3s awhile ago, but i still got 3rd eye vision, and i recently picked up The Casuals cd He Think He Raw... its good stuff http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
and yes ian they're vinyl stickers, very much like the 2.slo sticker on my dash, and very much like half of the rides at the carshows that are actually primered but look painted due to very well placement of vinyl stickers

.tiff? hm, can do i guess... but dont gimme a floppy cause uh, mines broke and im too lazy to buy one, despite the fact that i work at a computer store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.