VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Banned
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012/2013 US Spec TT RS Production Total Breakdown (VERIFIED through Audi Of America)

I will update this thread as the information comes to me or it is posted in this thread.

I have contacted Audi of America and asked to verify total US production for MY 12-13. They do this for owners by searching the owners VIN. You will get your total by MY, and by color. If you get other option numbers, please list them. I was only able to get the MY total and color total.

We will need one owner from each MY + Color to request the info to complete the list.

CONTACT AUDI OF AMERICA:

By phone

(800) 822-2834
(800) 822-AUDI
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

http://www.audiusa.com/help/contact-us

Live Chat Here:
https://chat3.activengage.com/chats...udiusa.com&x-launchsource=button&&lang=&dept=

[HR][/HR]

MODEL YEAR 2012
(AUDI VERIFIED)

MODEL YEAR 2013:
(AUDI VERIFIED)

Phantom Black140Phantom Black 156
Ibis White85Ibis White / 1 MCI66
Suzuka Grey102Suzuka Grey 112
Monza Silver53Monza Silver 31
Daytona Grey54Daytona Grey / 2 MCI94
Sepang Blue70Sepang Blue 61
Misano Red68Misano Red 84
Panther Black38Panther Black99
AUDI EXCLUSIVE
Volcano Red Metallic
Aviator Grey

AUDI EXCLUSIVE
Samoa Orange
Nimbus Gray

CONSUMER ACCOUNTED FOR612CONSUMER ACCOUNTED FOR

[HR][/HR]

·
Registered
883 Posts
Where do we make the request to? Phone Number or Email address?

For the record mine is a 2013 Glacier White which you dont have listed.

·
Banned
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do we make the request to? Phone Number or Email address?

For the record mine is a 2013 Glacier White which you dont have listed.
This list is inclusive to only the TT RS. I see in your sig that you have a 13 TT S, unless your RS isnt listed...

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
My contact states she will get me all that info (all standard colors) by COB this afternoon. Stay tuned.:p

·
Registered
369 Posts
2013 Samoa Orange (Audi Exclusive), delivered June 2013
There is another Samoa Orange that got delivered in Feb. I ordered it but it didn't come in time. Have you called Audi yet to have them give you the total number of Samoa? It is probably under 5 making it a rare beast.

·
Registered
885 Posts
There is another Samoa Orange that got delivered in Feb. I ordered it but it didn't come in time. Have you called Audi yet to have them give you the total number of Samoa? It is probably under 5 making it a rare beast.
No, I haven't called Audi about this. Would be interesting to find out what the Samoa numbers are.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have seen less TTS than I have seen TT-RS wonder about those numbers.

·
Registered
369 Posts
No, I haven't called Audi about this. Would be interesting to find out what the Samoa numbers are.
Give them a call and report back. Takes less than 5 minutes. It seems that they will only give out specific color information to those with that vehicle color. Not sure why.

·
Banned
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Give them a call and report back. Takes less than 5 minutes. It seems that they will only give out specific color information to those with that vehicle color. Not sure why.

It is becasue of the VIN code they use to look up and research your car. Giving them the VIN, only allows them to search that specific build, to include your color and other options. They dont go by individual color codes, at least not in recent cases. Its all VIN specific.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Got my info today…

641 total in 2012

54 Daytona Gray

Sweet!

1 - 20 of 195 Posts