VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love seeing production numbers when buying a new vehicle... I like to be unique!

Purchasing a 2014 Audi TTS Premium Plus (w/ 19" and NAV) in Samao Orange hopefully later this week. Would love to see what the production numbers look like for that specific model. Going to email Audi with the VIN and see what they can tell me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
teak brown

I just bought a 2011 TTS Prestige that is teak brown from the factory. Its was a certifed used car from the dealer and they said it was a custom order.

i was on the fence about the color but its grown on me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
TTRS numbers

Don't know if you guys down south care or not, but I contacted Audi Canada inquiring about the number of RS's that were brought here over the two production years.

They responded the other day with this....

Thank you for contacting AudiTalk and for your interest in the Audi brand!

In response to your inquiry, we would like to advise you that the number of Audi TT RS sold in Canada are as follows:

2012 – 109 units

2013 – 60 units

We wish you the best of luck in your purchase!

Should you have any further inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact your Audi dealer or our Customer Care Center at 800.822.2834.

Sincerely,

Rawad

AudiTalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Daytona Grey 2012 Wrecked/totaled 1/29/16 "will be on auctioned out" Ahole ran a a stop and clipped front end. TT Had no chance to stop or react.:banghead:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Porsche Riviera Blue

My hubby bought me my dream car in February (2016), Porsche Riviera Blue Manual, Exclusive exter/Black inter 2013 TT RS. After a call and multiple emails to Audi USA, this is all the information we have received:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your vehicles exclusive color is Porsche Riviera Blue.

There were 507 Model Year 2013 TT RS Coupe Quattro Manual Transmission's sold in the US.
There were 40 Model Year 2013 TT RS Coupe Quattro Manual Transmission's with Audi Exclusive Color Exteriors sold in the US.
There were 40 Model Year 2013 TT RS Coupe Quattro Manual Transmission's with Audi Exclusive Color Exteriors and Black interiors sold in the US.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been searching for more information on this vehicle but have not found much outside of what we learned right after the purchase...

·
Registered
1 Posts
New color for the list

Hello everybody! Just picked up my TT-RS this past Friday. After a little research prior to purchase I was able to figure out that the car is one of the Audi exclusive cars. Color is moonlight blue metallic.

Also in my color research I was able to find the real color of this car: http://fourtitude.com/news/audi_exc...rey-tt-rs-final-edition-at-the-audi-exchange/

this car from this link is actually dark teal pearl another Audi exclusive color.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Per your request, I have listed the sales numbers for the 2013 Audi TT Coupe below.

· 507 Model Year 2013 TT RS COUPE QUATTRO MANUAL vehicles sold in the US.
· 76 Model Year 2013 TT RS COUPE QUATTRO MANUAL vehicles with SUZUKA GRAY METALLIC exteriors sold in the US.
· 76 Model Year 2013 TT RS COUPE QUATTRO MANUAL vehicles with SUZUKA GRAY METALLIC exteriors and BLACK interiors sold in the US.

The in-service date for VIN TRUB3AFK1D1900345 is August 25, 2012.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Per your request, I have listed the sales numbers for the 2013 Audi TT Coupe below.

· 507 Model Year 2013 TT RS COUPE QUATTRO MANUAL vehicles sold in the US.
· 76 Model Year 2013 TT RS COUPE QUATTRO MANUAL vehicles with SUZUKA GRAY METALLIC exteriors sold in the US.
· 76 Model Year 2013 TT RS COUPE QUATTRO MANUAL vehicles with SUZUKA GRAY METALLIC exteriors and BLACK interiors sold in the US.

The in-service date for VIN TRUB3AFK1D1900345 is August 25, 2012.
That doesn't make sense or match with the first post, which is really odd.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ha, just realized I posted in this thread a year ago when I bought my 2014 TTS... which I fell in love with (obviously), but then I wanted MORE...

So, I traded the TTS for a 2013 TT RS in Sepang Blue Pearl Effect! Carbon fiber auto-folding side mirrors, previous owner installed a euro rear fog-light in the rear bumper that is controlled via the headlight switch (headlight switch was swapped with one from a TTS that has fog-light controls, and the fog-light controls on the headlight switch control the rear fog-light) and also disabled the DRL's (likely via VAG-COM, which I'm going to be investigating when I meet up with a local forum member that has the VAG-COM/VCDS software)....

Here's the Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/Jo12C

So, I can now say (a year later), that I'm in the right thread! ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I found a Riviera Blue Pearl TT RS on cars.com and contacted audiusa. They stated as shown below that there was only one made in Riviera Blue Pearl.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/742180740/overview/?aff=atempest&CMP=atempest

Good morning,

There was one vehicle made in that Audi exclusive color.

Regards,

Mark M.
Digital and Social Media Advocate

Audi of America, Inc.
Customer Experience Center
3800 W Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
United States of America
Tel. +1 800-822-2834
[email protected]
http://www.audiusa.com

cid:[email protected]

How many were made in that specific color?

On Jul 23, 2018, at 7:41 PM, Audi Customer Experience Center <[email protected]> wrote:

Good evening,

Thank you for your reply. The referenced 2013 Audi TT RS Quattro manual (TRUB3AFK4D1900808) is an Audi exclusive exterior color, which would make it a unique vehicle! Just for reference, there were 507 TT RS Quattro manual vehicles produced for the 2013 model year in the US market.

If there is anything else with which I can assist, please feel free to reply to this email or contact us via phone at +1 800 822 2834.

Warmly,

Mark M.
Digital and Social Media Advocate

Audi of America, Inc.
Customer Experience Center
3800 W Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
United States of America
Tel. +1 800-822-2834
[email protected]
http://www.audiusa.com

<image001.jpg>