VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Was really surprised to see 99 Panther black in 2013 only 2 available with our options when the dealer searched for us, then again it's fully optioned except for the heated seats of which she constantly reminds me:laugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
New TTRS owner

I have a 2013 TT RS i just purchased.

Panther Black

I called A of A about a week ago and the told me that 507 TT RS were made for the US total

63 Panther Black in 2013

·
Registered
10 Posts
TT RS Plus?

My TT RS has the Plus on the shift knob. Is this something on everyones TTRS. I saw earlier in this post that this is limited.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My TT RS has the Plus on the shift knob. Is this something on everyones TTRS. I saw earlier in this post that this is limited.
No, they do not all have them. I thought it was just something they added to the "final edition" nimbus colored cars, but maybe they put them on all of the models at the end of the production run.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would be cool to find out exactly how many are exactly the same as my car, same options everything. I'd assume it's pretty low given how specced my car was (Carbon mirrors, titanium, sport exhaust, nav, even heated seats!)

·
Banned
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Would be cool to find out exactly how many are exactly the same as my car, same options everything. I'd assume it's pretty low given how specced my car was (Carbon mirrors, titanium, sport exhaust, nav, even heated seats!)

Many contacting AOA, they will tell you exactly this, how many match yours option for option. Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
On Saturday I bought an 2012 Ibis White TTRS. The reason I post is that it has twin metallic green racing stripes painted down the length of the car. I'm guessing they are aftermarket as I managed to get the original window sticker label and they aren't mentioned. I'll post a photo once I have a chance to figure out how.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
161 - 180 of 195 Posts