VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

997.2 911, MK4 R32, S124 E320, W124 300E, GX470
12,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the CCWs back on the car yesterday and cleaned it up earlier today. Centercaps will be back from CCW on Monday so I finally won't have blank caps
The car is still for sale sosomeone buy the damn thing so I can move on to an R

Still have some plans for the car though in the meantime, there should be a couple changes for Show n Go in about a month

For some reason the driver's side sits higher than the passenger side, guess I have to spin the bag down even more even though they're pretty much at the same spot on both sides right now, f'cking MK4s

Since Vortex likes stupid decimal point numbers, here you go

12,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by pennswoods »
the last pic is clearly shopped or the bottom of the measure isnt on the ground

You sure about that? I can go get one that shows the whole tape, it was tough to do with my iphone though. Idc about measurements like this, I just did it bc I was curious. I have nothing to gain lying about it as people can measure it in person if they'd like

· Registered
9,922 Posts
Re: FV-QR (aar0n.)

Quote, originally posted by aar0n. »

You sure about that? I can go get one that shows the whole tape, it was tough to do with my iphone though. Idc about measurements like this, I just did it bc I was curious. I have nothing to gain lying about it as people can measure it in person if they'd like

sarcasm yo ?
car is ON POINT !!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

12,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FV-QR

Thanks guys. Anyone wanna donate free bodywork? Front end could use a nice fresh coat of paint

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.