VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my stock 2008 R32 with 76,000 miles. No issues at all, never modded, tracked or beat on. Car is ready to go, can provide Carfax upon request. More details below.

ASKING 12,000 OBO

Maintenance:

synthetic oil change every 5k miles

DSG + Haldex fluid changed at 29,000 , 54,000 and will be changed again before sale.

Headlights replaced < 1 year ago

Ball joints replaced < 6,000 miles ago (wear and tear)

All 4 tires replaced < 6,000 miles ago - Conti extreme contact dws06 - majority of tread remaining

Upgrades:

Apple carplay / Android auto radio (OEM navigation radio included)

VW roof racks + Thule wind fairing ( can remove easily)

.:R logo rubber mats

35% window tint

More pictures:
http://imgur.com/gallery/KZ1dRkq

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for not updating this sooner, car is sold.....To a drunk drivers insurance company! Yep, some dumb bitch slammed into me after I picked it up from getting the headliner restored for a potential buyer and since every part on this car costs at least $787.53 they totalled it quickly.... Good news is they paid me more than I was asking for here anyway! Guess I low balled myself on this listing. This is all the damage is took to total my baby. Sad to see her go this way, but I got my money and nobody was injured so I should be happy.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Wow as long as you ok. Were you able to get some of your stuff off the car or it went as is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Glad you are ok and you got compensated well for your loss but seeing a clean R32 being stained and totaled like this is a real shame....there are so few clean ones and now one less....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Financially, It couldn't have worked out better for me. Emotionally, I'm pretty upset about it. I always imagined taking one last drive before handing it over to the next owner and having time to reflect on my ownership. Watching it get loaded on a flatbed by some bumpkin who had no idea what it was, knowing I wouldn't ever drive it ever again was heartbreaking. I poured a lot of love and care into that car for it to be smashed and hauled away like trash was not fun to watch. RIP Ol' Blue. #4529

·
Registered
2008 Volkwagen Rabbit 2.5L 2 door hatchback
42 Posts
THATS ALL IT TOOK TO TOTAL IT OUT?? WTF!!! That should be criminal.... to see a beautiful machine like that taken to a junk yard because of that minor damage.... ugh... well at least you got paid more than you wanted..... ive always wanted a R32.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.