VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the biggest meet in the Bay Area. I know it has been a while but it is now time for a comeback. That year we had roughly 300+ in attendance ranging from your everyday tuner cars to Exotics.
This was the original thread
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029891
I will be getting with certain individuals from each forum to make this thing happen. Also, I will have a drink sponsor come out to quench your thirst. I am still thinking of making this a charitable event but due to the time and day it will be difficult.
Here are a few pictures from the 2008 event.

This meet is for everyone. We all may not have the same taste in how we modify cars but we all share one thing in common which is cars... With that said please respect each others rides. Hangout and have a good time.
No Revving, Drifting, Burnouts, or racing!
We will be in the JCPenney parking lot. I will post the exact address tomorrow after I check it out.
August 5th. 2011 8pm
1) LWRNCE

·
Registered
444 Posts
I remember this from a few years ago the turn out was sick........mad cars came out......:thumbup:

·
Registered
558 Posts
gtg

wow!!! i always talk about this gtg ... :D the turn out was insane... i can honestly say i saw every type of car at this meet.. i am so in!!! count me in,.:D and i will probably bring a buddy

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
I am still thinking of making this a charitable event but due to the time and day it will be difficult.
LOL, tell me about it! They want your money and goods, but ask them to come out after business hours to set up some bins or a collection box and they quickly loose interest. :p

What we did for the last SKE x-mas meet was pickup and drop the collection bins in our cars durring business house. Just kind of a pain to cram it all into our small cars. My Rabbit had serious lowrider reverse rake going on. :cool:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts