VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to turn off the auto volume feature on the 2021 Arteon? I have searched and thought there would be a VCDS mod or something but cant find much.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Got to vehicle settings it where the reverse auto volume down is and the front and rear sensor tone selection and volume is, it's under auto volume I believe. I will look and take some pics as lots of menu selection even to disable traction control 😆

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Yeah it's there (in your pic) under "Speed-dependent volume increase", but you have a earlier one....the OP has a '21 and I can't recall if it had it or not

·
Registered
262 Posts
So hopefully someone with a 2021 takes 5min to help a brother out it, all in sub menus should be easy to find my 2019 jetta Exceline had digital cockpit and it was easy to find as well just don't have car to take pics. I just posted info on auto volume never bother to look at yr as will be similar not exactly the same.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Go to sound which is one of the main menu icons. Then in the bottom select the one next to balance (can’t remember what it’s called) and the settings for audio lowering and auto volume are in there. They moved them for 21.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts