VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running a sale on Stoptech Touring Big Brake Kits. This kit is a great value for the performance!!

Stoptech Touring Front Big Brake Kit. 328mm 1-Piece Rotors. MK5 GTI/Jetta 2.0T
List: $1595
$1395 SHIPPED!! within the continental United States
Available with either Slotted or Drilled rotors
Available in Red, Black, Silver, Blue, and Yellow Calipers (Yellow with Drilled Rotors are extra)
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!!
In Stock orders will ship immediately, Out of stock combinations may take around 2 weeks.

Stoptech Touring Front BBK w/ST-41 Calipers 328x25mm 1-piece Rotors

Fits:
MK5 GTI/Jetta 2.0T
MK6 GTI
Eos 07-09

StopTech® Touring Big Brake Kits® are the ultimate in 1-piece rotor brake upgrade systems and represent the best performance value in the StopTech® lineup.

They offer nearly the same performance as the StopTech® Big Brake Kits and Trophy full race systems at a more affordable price point. Designed for street driven production vehicles, StopTech® Touring Kits include forged 2-piece calipers, larger StopTech® Sport 1-piece rotors, StopTech® Stainless Steel Brake Lines, StopTech® Street Performance Brake Pads and application-specific caliper brackets.

The stiff 2-piece, fully-forged calipers have designated piston sizes specific to each application and provide a firmer, more responsive brake pedal that provides better brake pedal modulation. Using a four-piston configuration and different caliper colors that use a special high temperature paint to withstand extreme conditions. All StopTech® Touring Big Brake Kits® include stiff calipers that utilize silicone dust boots to extend service intervals.

The larger 1-piece StopTech® Sport rotors provide greater heat capacity and reduced brake fade. Also assisting in fade resistance and higher performance are the StopTech® Street Performance Pads® which have a high maximum operating temperature, and high bite for responsive brakes that can be driven hard.

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Current Stocking, 9-29-15
Red Caliper w/ Slotted Rotor: IN STOCK
Red Caliper w/ Drilled Rotor: Special Order
Black Caliper w/ Slotted Rotor: IN STOCK
Black Caliper w/ Drilled Rotor:Special Order
Silver Caliper w/ Slotted Rotor: IN STOCK
Silver Caliper w/ Drilled Rotor:Special Order
Blue Caliper w/ Slotted Rotor: Special Order
Blue Caliper w/ Drilled Rotor:Special Order
Yellow Caliper w/ Slotted Rotor: Special Order
Yellow Caliper w/ Drilled Rotor:Special Order

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We Will be Closed this week attending SEMA (11/3-11/6)
I will still be answering questions, and returning e-mails and phone calls when possible, but responses may be delayed
We will still be processing orders daily and getting any orders shipped out that we can, however some of the companies we deal with will also be shut down for SEMA so there may be delays in shipping of certain items. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

*Be Sure to follow our Facebook as I'll be posting up photo's of VW's and Audi's at the show!: https://www.facebook.com/vdubwarehouse/

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same price for the Blue Caliper w/ Slotted Rotor? :)
Yes it is, $1395 Shipped :thumbup:

You can see them in the drop down when you click on the link to go to the website :beer:

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.