VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a jetta with streetglow lights under the it.they were blue to match the factory blue interior lights.it looked kinda goofy.the way the lights were set so good under the car tha none of the bulbs could be seen.only the blue light.but for some reason to me it looked aight.i dont know why.i looks stupid on alot of cars but these lights on this jetta looked kinda good-maybe because tha car was black??

·
Registered
723 Posts
Re: streetglow on a jetta? (kyokoris)

Neon lights are cool really bright with lots of different colors falshing to the beat of your gangster rap. That being said, stirring the pot and all, I'm gonna have to go ahead and
IB4TL

[Modified by Cmefly!, 7:19 AM 11-29-2001]

·
Registered
22,003 Posts
Re: streetglow on a jetta? (01silverGTI)

why would this be ib4tl.. it is closed minded people like you that gets these things closed. The guy saw neons.. he liked the way the looked.. That is him.... I have streetglows. But they are hidden inside my car.. so what, thats what i liked, others here like them, i know because i saw others that did the same thing... If everyone did the same thing the dubber world would be boring.. atleast some people have the audacity to do something different and say THEY like it. who cars what others think.. Good call Turbo... thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Re: streetglow on a jetta? (DuckyGTI)

what happened to the "each to their own" idea? sheesh..
silly vw drivers.. always thinking they know what is 'correct'

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Re: streetglow on a jetta? (DuckyGTI)

I have the neons underneath my dash. I don't drive with them on all the time. But occasionally i like to put em on for the
factor. I didn't come on this board to ask anyone if i should put them on because i sure as hell knew everyones answer. I got them really cheap ($20) so i put em on. They match P E R F E C T L Y. Honestly, i think they look pretty nice. If you want to do it, i say go for it, if you don't like it, don't do it. Don't worry what others think of your car, i sure as hell don't. I dig it ... that's all i gotta say

1 - 9 of 9 Posts