VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do your friends do this too? God it's annoying, I wanna just pull the car over and say:
"Hey, I don't break your car, WATCH YOUR DAMN FEET!!!!"
Anyone else feel like me? Or are the voices in my head just geting to me?

· Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Stupid friends in backseat always kick off plastic round cover on Arm Rest (2K1Jettaz)

Hell yeah, only in the back seat.....I always leave the front seat open for a fine lady walkin by...
Ok, Hooker, Fine lady, whatever

· Registered
3,307 Posts
Re: Stupid friends in backseat always kick off plastic round cover on Arm Rest (Mackie-1604)

my friends keep asking why i never let anyone ride in the back if i have a backseat. i think i'm just gonna remove it.

· Banned
333 Posts
Re: Stupid friends in backseat always kick off plastic round cover on Arm Rest (Mackie-1604)

I get somthing similiar. When they get out of the car, they like to grab to the door panel(not the door panel but the rear door panel w/ speakers in the backseat if yu know what I mean)and pull themselves out. It keeps comming off

· Registered
4,434 Posts

I just had someone break off the round cap from the rear ashtray. All the gears kept poppin out. Luckily it only cost a couple of bucks to replace.

· Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Stupid friends in backseat always kick off plastic round cover on Arm Rest (SWEETSOCALGTI)

this the part I am talking about
Quote, originally posted by SWEETSOCALGTI »
I just had someone break off the round cap from the rear ashtray. All the gears kept poppin out. Luckily it only cost a couple of bucks to replace.

· Registered
6,353 Posts

Once they hear you're calling 'em "stupid," anything they used to do as passengers in your car will probably be a moot point....

But yeah, I've had passengers who, without thinking, do things in/to my car that make me cringe....

· Premium Member
32,052 Posts

Haha, excellent solutions: Take out back seats, get new friends, don't let friend ride in back seat.
I miss the MkIV forum.

This happend to me all the time in the GTI.... and that stupid rear cupholder always got stuck, same with my GTI and Jetta.
Oh well, no one sees it.
- Anthony

· Banned
4,210 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Mackie-1604 »
Do your friends do this too?

They would not be friends if they did this. Ditch them.

· Registered
674 Posts
Re: Stupid friends in backseat always kick off plastic round cover on Arm Rest (NC-GTI)

I make other pope drive and plus i have my seat all the way back so they don't want to ride in the back in the first place.. hehe...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.