Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suck!
Here's what happen. someone has been putting gum on my front door decoration in the past month. I couldn't figure out who did it but there is the man who live opposite me in the apartment. This MTFer wrote some racist note and posted on my door before in the past. So saturday night around 5pm I was driving to work and saw the MTFer crossing the road, he saw me ofcourse, in my car.
So I call my girldfriend, who's still in the house. I told her that she should go to the door and look through the peep-hole, if the guy would be the one. So she did and there ya go, she saw the ************ took the gum from his mouth with the evil look stick the ****inf gum to our door.So she call me and I told her to call police and they came to our apartment, they talk to her and they went to talk to the MTFer. He was pissed in his pant according to my girlfriend who look through the peep-hole.
I quess the MTFer was so pissed so he got up early this morning around 8:30 and saw my car parked in front of the building and decided to key my car. Yes I saw he key my car while I was coming back from the jog. I was a half a block away and saw the MTFer walk around my car and left, by the time I got to my car he was gone and first thing I did was inspected my car and there it was one in the back , two in the front. I made a police report also
I don't know what to do, first the key mark are very deep, deep down to the metal. All I know I might need to repaint front and rear hood.
Secondly the cop seem so helpless. Is there anyway I can sue him or anything? I want to rip his face out, but that is not the good way to deal with the situation right now. We will try any thing to get him kick out the building.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (thaistick)

What did the Police say? I would try to take it up with your insurance company. They will go after him personally. That may be the best route and a better fix for your car. File a claim and have it fixed professionally.

·
Registered
185 Posts

an eye for an eye..if u cant get anything done to him the legal way, i'd say get him back (if he has a car worth messing up that is)...

·
Registered
438 Posts

Dude I feel you people like that SUCK! Start to video tape him and catch him in the act. make sure you file a police report for everything in the mean time. When you catch him maybe you can charge him for all the crap?

·
Registered
2021 VW Atlas SE 2.0T 4Motion
1,082 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (VWC228)

poop that sucks, man but i agree with vwc228
quote:[HR][/HR]an eye for an eye..if u cant get anything done to him the legal way, i'd say get him back (if he has a car worth messing up that is)...[HR][/HR]​
I say keep an eye on his patterns, like out the peephole and poop, and if you cant get him to repair it or sue him or get him kicked out, just do the same poop to him... cept like deep deep deep and spray paint over it or something... at liek 4 in the morning.... and then like break his door down when hes not there or something... or just mess with him constantly with little poop like the gum... but make it worse!!!!!!!!! damnit.... im an angry teen..... so stereotypical.....

EDIT: Agreeing with GTI AV8TOR or whatever... thats a good idea... even just get a wireless webcam and hide it in a wreath or something like a... something outside your door or in your car and catch him doing poop to you.... that would totally work if you were watching then recorded when you saw him or new he would do it.....

[Modified by prsbirds, 1:36 AM 12-3-2001]

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (prsbirds)

quote:[HR][/HR]poop that sucks, man but i agree with vwc228
an eye for an eye..if u cant get anything done to him the legal way, i'd say get him back (if he has a car worth messing up that is)...
I say keep an eye on his patterns, like out the peephole and poop, and if you cant get him to repair it or sue him or get him kicked out, just do the same poop to him... cept like deep deep deep and spray paint over it or something... at liek 4 in the morning.... and then like break his door down when hes not there or something... or just mess with him constantly with little poop like the gum... but make it worse!!!!!!!!! damnit.... im an angry teen..... so stereotypical.....[HR][/HR]​
I don't think it's a wise solution (eye for an eye). Better do everything legal, don't get down to his level.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (VWC228)

quote:[HR][/HR]an eye for an eye..if u cant get anything done to him the legal way, i'd say get him back (if he has a car worth messing up that is)...[HR][/HR]​
Not the best idea IMO. What would happen if he got cought?? That wouldnt be good. I would go through your insurance like the other people said. The worse thing that would happen is that you have to pay the detuctable, and judging by what you said, I would THINK that it would be cheaper, I dont know that for a fact though. I hope everything works out. Sorry I couldnt be more help

TTT
Dave

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (GTI Av8tor)

quote:[HR][/HR]Dude I feel you people like that SUCK! Start to video tape him and catch him in the act. make sure you file a police report for everything in the mean time. When you catch him maybe you can charge him for all the crap?[HR][/HR]​
I think that is a great idea. Put a video camera aiming outside (if it's possible) to cover your car and front door. That way you will catch him doing anything. Then I would file a claim with the police and take him to small claims court. That will get him!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (GTI Av8tor)

Well, pain is an option.

Seriously.. keep with the police reports.. sue the fella if you need to.
Set up a video survelance system.. when you got him on tape, sue him, make him pay for the vid equipment!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (DGMVW)

quote:[HR][/HR]
I think that is a great idea. Put a video camera aiming outside (if it's possible) to cover your car and front door. That way you will catch him doing anything. Then I would file a claim with the police and take him to small claims court. That will get him![HR][/HR]​
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif That is a good idea also

Dave

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

Move as far away from him as you can. It is only going to get worst.
How did this all start?? Somehow he was provoked from the beginning, any idea as to how??
The eye for an eye bit is not going to solve anything at all. The tit-for-tat is just going to get a lot worst. You don't want to end up in the hospital or find yourself laible for damages to his stuff because HE filmed YOU in the act!! Get a motion sensor camera and see if he does anything again, even if he is just putting gum on your door. Anything in the court of law is a good thing for you.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (-=VdubGuY=-)

If you can get him to admit it and record it then you might get something in small claims court.
Otherwise, keep up on the situation with police/insurance.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (nate1.8t)

personally, i dont think that the police can do anything for you. There is no concrete evidence that he did it. Everything else is just circumstancial (u r word against his, and that would not hold up in court if it ever gets that far). The legal way is not gonna get u anywhere...SO, YOU SHOULD CALL SOME OF YOU THUG FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO COME BY AT 4 IN THE MORNING...if u dont have any thug friends, let me know, I do (heck, come think of it, all my friends are thugs) J/K!!! Regardless, this guy has to pay one way or another....Keep us posted

·
Registered
16,108 Posts

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch..............
makes me wanna kick his a$$
tell me his adress..... and tomorrow u will find tons of volkswagen parked in front of his house

[Modified by kyokoris, 7:00 AM 12-3-2001]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (kush625)

quote:[HR][/HR]Man, I dunno what this wussy "eye for an eye" crap is. My motto is "you take my eye? I take your life"
haha
[HR][/HR]​
huuummmm!!! Come to think of it...yeah, that is much better!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (ihavenoidea)

thanks for the support gentlemen!
I probably have to turn to my insurance to get my car fixed up.
For the MTFer, he a nut, My phone line was cut twice a year for the past 3 years, I think it was him. When I saw him walk by he would chickenly whisper bad words to me and my girlfriend.
What did I do to him? nothing! we party on weekends like everyone else, nothing unsual than other. So, I don't know why he hate us. I am Asian (Thai), His Boyfriend is Japanese(????) doesn't make sense.
I actually talk to his boyfriend today and told him that we are going to see the landlord tomorror, so he should be prepare. The MTFer came nd knock my door and yell at me sayin that I shouldn't talk to his boyfriend and his boyfriend has a WEAK personality, I was like WTF, piss off.
The worst is that we felt weid to be in our apartment, and that is laim.
Thank again, If you are in San Francisco, I live on Bush St. silver oettinger gti, gimme a shout.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: SUCK ): my neighbor KEY my car: what should I do? (soundzero)

quote:[HR][/HR]Message me. I know people in China town who will break his fcking neck for free.
For real.
[HR][/HR]​
Excellent...EXCELLENT http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.