VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as to what people thought weather wise for using they're car. Do you guys find that your A2 runs better in the winter time or summer time.
In the winter time the car is just hard to drive. It doesn't seem itself. Really cold weather kills my car. Really hot weather in the summer time also kills my car. I would have to say that my favorite weather to take the GTi out in would be warm but not hot, comfortable day. Sometime in the spring. Though everyonce in a while when you get the warm days in winter and its still just a little nippy out, I love to drive my car on those days. Because its warm enough to allow the car to run smoothly but cold enough to get cold air into the motor and allow it to run strong.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Re: Summer/Winter which is better... (EuroSpec GTi 16v)

winter can lick my (insert body part here).
I can't wait until spring/summer. dry roads, crusing with the sunroof and windows open. plus, I will have my new Ronal R-10's, polished intake manifold, exhaust header, and my p&p head w/ new cams. It is going to be FUN. taking a trip to Vancouver for the Great Canadian Bug Show. Going to local shows. going to the track, showing hondas my taillights. i can't WAIT!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.