VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just surfing VW's updated site and found that in the Rabbit's specs it says the 2-door has an optional sunroof. Am I missing something or is this new for the '08s and just not on the car builder yet? I snapped a screen shot of it for reference. Also are the 18" Goals really cheaper than the 17" ones or is that another screw up?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (thedriver)

Quote, originally posted by thedriver »
hmmm this is interesting. i wish i had a sun roof. snap shot is hard to see btw.- here is the link http://www.vw.com/rabbit/completespecs/en/us/

sorry didnt want to make it too big and have people complain. Anyway, it also says that a center armrest is standard in the 2-door now too which is another change i didn't know about, if its true. Mmm...the '08 Rabbit is looking good, can't wait to get one, only a few more months of saving

·
Registered
926 Posts
Re: (thedriver)

That list is all wrong, unless the rabbit's became GTI's... look at the bottom.. it says they come with honeycomb grills, dsg option, 6speeds and bi-xenons...

edit: hah "2.0T - 200 horsepower, 207 lbs-ft torque, 5 cylinder in-line, dual overhead cam, 4 valves per cylinder" Ummmm

(this is from that link posted above...)

Someone at vw.com didn't have their coffee that morning...

Modified by Fleischwagen at 8:16 PM 10-29-2007

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Fleischwagen)

Quote, originally posted by Fleischwagen »
That list is all wrong, unless the rabbit's became GTI's... look at the bottom.. it says they come with honeycomb grills, dsg option, 6speeds and bi-xenons...

crap, yeah i see it now...oh well...still anone know if the 18" goals are actually cheaper than the 17"s and if the 08 2 door rabbit really does come with a center arm rest or do you still have to get the ipod adapter to get it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts