VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great looking original 1983 coupe. tornado red, 5 speed and all the goodies. no tears in the leather. 2 items need attention, the odometer and it now needs a clutch. no one in my area wants to work on the car. i love this car and do not want to let it go, but it has now sat at a shop for 4 months and i keep getting the excuses why it is not done. i will sell it for $2000 firm. email me for pics. [email protected]

· Registered
386 Posts
Re: SUPER NICE 1983 COUPE!! (jsgregoli)

This guy's not playin, this coupe is super nice. It's beautiful in every way that a coupe should be. I went to the shop where it sat just to look at it and inquire if it was for sale, but no one was there. I'd buy it if he was accepting souls.

· Registered
386 Posts
Re: SUPER NICE 1983 COUPE!! (jsgregoli)

I'm interested in the car, but my pockets won't allow me to pursue it even though the price is great for its condition. I believe I saw the car in front of Integrity Motors in Fruitland. Where in Hebron do you live? I'm on E. Lillilian St.
Even though my broke A$$ can't buy it, I'd still love to get a closer look if that's ok with you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.