·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Running a sale on SuperPro suspension components. Limited Quantities IN STOCK

Super Pro Control Arm Kit (Both Sides)
List: $601.09
MAP: $540.98 w/ FREE SHIPPING within the continental United States
Special discount available for our customers (Too Low To Advertise!). Message me for details!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!

Super Pro Roll Center Adjusting Ball Joint (Both Sides)
List: $272.11
MAP: $244.90 w/ FREE SHIPPING within the continental United States
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!

Super Pro Rear Suspension Bushing Kit
List: $544.59
MAP: $462.90 w/ FREE SHIPPING within the continental United States
Special discount available for our customers (Too Low To Advertise!). Message me for details!
CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!

Install guide for Control Arm Kit: http://www.wrdusa.com/Sales/ALOY0001Kinstall.pdf

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
All i can say is do it. All of it. It will transform your car, sharpening just about aspect of handling and braking. 100& worth every penny.

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All i can say is do it. All of it. It will transform your car, sharpening just about aspect of handling and braking. 100& worth every penny.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2013 VW GTI Driver’s Edition 4DR 6-Speed Manual
55 Posts
Can you provide some additional info on the products if I was looking to revamp my total suspension? Specifically, what would I need to buy to get the best handling possible from these products listed above? I've never replaced the control arms on a car before, but I hear that it can be a huge difference in the way the car feels to drive.. Any info that you can provide would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you provide some additional info on the products if I was looking to revamp my total suspension? Specifically, what would I need to buy to get the best handling possible from these products listed above? I've never replaced the control arms on a car before, but I hear that it can be a huge difference in the way the car feels to drive.. Any info that you can provide would be appreciated, thanks!
Well, for these to work properly, there is nothing else required. Now, by total suspension, are you talking about replacing the struts/springs as well? Or are you just talking about a bushing revamp? Depending on your mileage there are other items (such as ball joints or tie rod ends) that would help to freshen up everything, and we can certainly supply you with those as well. Just need to know a little more about what you are looking to do on your car and I can give more guidance there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, for these to work properly, there is nothing else required. Now, by total suspension, are you talking about replacing the struts/springs as well? Or are you just talking about a bushing revamp? Depending on your mileage there are other items (such as ball joints or tie rod ends) that would help to freshen up everything, and we can certainly supply you with those as well. Just need to know a little more about what you are looking to do on your car and I can give more guidance there.
Sure of course, should have mentioned previous mods, my fault.. Currently have KONI coilovers and Neuspeed front and rear sway bars installed. 20k miles.

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure of course, should have mentioned previous mods, my fault.. Currently have KONI coilovers and Neuspeed front and rear sway bars installed. 20k miles.
You don't need anything else, just throw this kit on :thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
You don't need anything else, just throw this kit on :thumbup:
Ok awesome :)

Full kit would be (?):
2 sets of control arms (front/rear)
2 sets of ball joints (front/rear)
1 set of rear suspension kit

Just wondering if I need to the control arms/ball joints for the rear setup, or if the rear suspension kit is sufficient?

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok awesome :)

Full kit would be (?):
2 sets of control arms (front/rear)
2 sets of ball joints (front/rear)
1 set of rear suspension kit

Just wondering if I need to the control arms/ball joints for the rear setup, or if the rear suspension kit is sufficient?
Full kit would be
1 set control arms (front)
1 set ball joints (front)
1 set rear suspension kit.

Also, we have run out of stock of the balljoints, looking 20-30 days until we have them back in stock.

The front and rear suspension are completely different setup so you would not use the same components in the rear that you do in the front :beer:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Full kit would be
1 set control arms (front)
1 set ball joints (front)
1 set rear suspension kit.

Also, we have run out of stock of the balljoints, looking 20-30 days until we have them back in stock.

The front and rear suspension are completely different setup so you would not use the same components in the rear that you do in the front :beer:
Understood, thanks again for all the quick feedback! :thumbup:

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Understood, thanks again for all the quick feedback! :thumbup:
Sure thing, let me know if you have any other questions :beer:

·
Registered
31,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We Will be Closed this week attending SEMA (11/3-11/6)
I will still be answering questions, and returning e-mails and phone calls when possible, but responses may be delayed
We will still be processing orders daily and getting any orders shipped out that we can, however some of the companies we deal with will also be shut down for SEMA so there may be delays in shipping of certain items. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

*Be Sure to follow our Facebook as I'll be posting up photo's of VW's and Audi's at the show!: https://www.facebook.com/vdubwarehouse/

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.