VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now on sale! 15% off the price listed here!

Anyone familiar with upgrading the suspension on VW and Audi vehicles knows that the usual limitation after replacing your stock shocks and springs lies in the various suspension bushings and supporting hardware. From the factory most VW and Audi vehicles come with fairly soft rubber bushings that tend to flex and move far too much under the extra stresses of a lowered car on coilovers or a cup kit. SuperPro produces bushing upgrades that replace these soft factory parts with stiffer, more controllable polyurethane to give your car that extra handling and turn in feel that the factory bushings cannot produce. Each of these bushings is custom molded and manufactured to fit perfectly into the required location so that they function perfectly and install directly with no hassles.

Control Arm Lower Rear Bracket Mount- $256.99

The SuperPro lightweight control arms are significantly lighter that the stock steel arms and feature better geometry for spirited daily or track driving. These come pre-installed with SuperPro bushings for a complete out of the box upgrade.

Lightweight Control Arms and Bushings- $601.99

For that extra bit of adjustability that isn’t possible from your stock suspension, install a set of SuperPro’s adjustable ball joints. Adding these will add camber adjustment previously not available on B6, Mk5 and Mk6 vehicles. This extra camber adjustment is a must to get the most out of a set of coilovers or a cup kit.

Adjustable Front Ball Joint- $259.99

SuperPro offers a poly bushing replacement for almost all factory rubber bushings. They also have a full line of swaybars available for your MK5 or MK6 car. You can see the full list of all their products here.

·
Registered
10,237 Posts
If anyone has any direct questions for me, I have the Roll-control ball joints and anti-lift rearward front control arm bushings / brackets on my Mk5 GTI. I have been very impressed with the changes they made to the feel and handling of the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.