VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
was about to post this...

apparently he said he can't feel his legs, they are cutting the roof off to get to him

·
Registered
68 Posts
VW or not, it's going to be generalised as a group so be ready for that flaming. Unfortunately from the looks of the wreck, he was going over the posted speed limit. Remember, one bad apple makes the group look bad as a whole. Hope the occupant(s) are ok.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
VW or not, it's going to be generalised as a group so be ready for that flaming. Unfortunately from the looks of the wreck, he was going over the posted speed limit. Remember, one bad apple makes the group look bad as a whole. Hope the occupant(s) are ok.
I already knew the ****show this year was going to be...I'm not there :thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
It's pretty disgusting that no one gives a **** apparently if this kid is okay or not, reckless driving or not he's a ****ing person. This could have happened to any one of you idiots out there doing burnouts at lights and racing down the strip so don't anyone think you're better than him. I have not seen one person come out and say anything about street racing going on, of course once something happens the peanut gallery has to chime in.

·
Registered
21,663 Posts
I saw the aftermath. :(

I hope he'll be okay. It sucks to see things like this. I've been driving around in my Supra and we gave eachother peace signs this morning and now to see him hurt with a car he surely loves... aww man, it's terrible. :(

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
VW, Audi, BMW, Supra, or whom ever hope all ends well and they are ok.

·
Registered
27,589 Posts
It's pretty disgusting that no one gives a **** apparently if this kid is okay or not, reckless driving or not he's a ****ing person. This could have happened to any one of you idiots out there doing burnouts at lights and racing down the strip so don't anyone think you're better than him. I have not seen one person come out and say anything about street racing going on, of course once something happens the peanut gallery has to chime in.

im sorry i feel no remorse for idiots who try and show off

i do hope he didnt hurt anyone or himself in any serious way but again he is the problem with "tuner" people trying to show off in front of people and thus giving EVERYONE who has a modified car a bad reputation

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.