VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm in the process of getting new suspension and I would like to know what my options are. Of course my top choice is H&R coils, but thats a bit pricey. What other coils are there? Also I thought about H&R Race/Bilstein Sports, but that combo is kind of pricey for a spring and strut combo. So now I am leaning towards the weitec cup kits. Has anyone ever used the H&R Cup kits from an A3 or A2? What other options do I have? Thanks.

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Re: Suspension Options for G60? (ROTREX-G60)

My brother has Eibach springs and the adjustable Koni shocks on his SLC. It is one of the nicest riding Corrados I've been in, and those components shouldn't cost ya too much.
IMHO, coilovers are overkill unless you are autocrossing or track driving regulalry.
-Nate

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Re: Suspension Options for G60? (ROTREX-G60)

Go to www.vwaddiction.com they just had a group buy on Weitec suspensions for $350.00 for the FULL SET!
I bought mine from a new German Co. that is manufacturing this set called Red Suspension with Weitec springs that droped my car 40MM front and rear for $400.00 http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I love the ride height now and it handles much, much better.....it is not as stiff as I thought it would be, a fellow dubber likes my suspension almost as much as his Nothelle setup (it cost him over $1500.00 for his) and he was pissed that mine drove "so damn fine" he said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.