VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nifty! Yes its got a love it or hate it exterior, but in person it looks much better than the pictures that have been seen so far. Ride is about the same as your standard lower end Japanese car, MUCH better than Kia, though the Elantra GT was a bit nicer inside with the leather seating. Lots of room inside as well and a very comfortable seating position, and tons of little storage bins in back under the floor. Took it down I35 for a bit, quiet was up to 90 before i realized it, more than enough power for 95 percent of the drivers out there with 141hp. The 2.0 engine was smooth, and the 5 speed took a bit to get used to, but thats probably more due to the fact i've been stuck driving a slushbox for almost 3 years now. the digital guages would take a bit of getting used to as well but were clear and legible. I'm seriously considering it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Re: Suzuki Aerio SX. Driven, judged... (Snowdog)

I drove one the other day. Engine pulled great, shifted nicely, and the seats were very good. I don't see how people are complaining about the interior...for the price it seemed pretty darned nice.
I kinda liked the digital gauges. They serve their purpose well and help make the Aerio a bit more funky and unique. The Aerio is a great value and will be even more so when AWD arrives in fall.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Re: Suzuki Aerio SX. Driven, judged... (ClownCar)

I remember being interested with the Suzuki SX show car/teaser at the NY auto show last year...

The production has remained largely faithful to the original. Like ClownCar mentioned AWD is on the way. Now if only Suzuki sees fit to install the 220hp supercharged 4 from the show car... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
But for the current spec/price, who can complain?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.