VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who wants to get together and go to the Trasheteria in Guelph one night? It's mid-term time and we're going slightly mad, so a respite sounds like a good idea! We can meet up somewhere and then Cruise downtown and finish up with a night of Alternative boogieing
<- (hmm, is that a word!?!?
)
Anyway, what do y'all think?

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (VW Scully)

Guelph in! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (Fahrfrumluzin)

Sure, I might be abvle to swing that.
FFL:
a) I missed y'all at the Embassy the other week, we'll hafta hook up
b) Guelph rice smackdown - you better beleive it! I was at UoG a few weeks ago, you've got some fine specimens I must say...I did see a dropped S4 though

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (Brad Jar)

quote:[HR][/HR]Guelph rice smackdown - you better beleive it! I was at UoG a few weeks ago, you've got some fine specimens I must say...I did see a dropped S4 though
[HR][/HR]​
Word! Was it silver or black? There's a couple fly ones around. If it was a black one it's faaasst. The guy owns a tuning shop here in Guelph, and he's got it modded quite a bit. There are 2 in Guelph though, both slammed.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (Fahrfrumluzin)

Hey guys

So, after reviewing the posts on the VWoT message board; why don't we do this thing next Friday or Saturday night (Oct. 19 or 20) at the Trash or Van Gogh's?
We should meet up somewhere first and then cruise downtown (unless the weather sucks of course
, which it very well may (what with it being October and all).

Sound like a plan!??

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hi again guys;
OK, since the VWoT group is doing the 3rd Anniversary GTG next Sunday and I have 2 essays due next week
, why don't we do our "VW Club Night" the following weekend on Friday night. That will be Oct. 26. We can go to the Trash or Van Gogh's; I'm easy to please

So... does that sound like a plan!?

[Modified by VW Scully, 11:25 PM 10-14-2001]

·
Registered
7,427 Posts

sounds good, although what kind of music is played?? id love to find a place that will cater to my Junglist needs. hehe. so ya. peace

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (Atlantonius the IInd)

NOw Now Atlantonius, we can't have any drinkin and drivin. I wouldn't worry to much about how the Jetta is lookin on this night cause we won't be standing outside the bar lookin at the cars, were actually going to be in the place having a good ole time
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif If you catch my drift. I was wondering though, if some of us get a little to pickled, is there a hotel not far from this place that I or we can crash at? Cause I am not taking a taxi home and leaving my JEtta in B.F.E. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (Dieselboy)

I don't know!!!! I'm still up for a night of

You local guys still wanna do this, either e-mail me or post up!!!!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (REDJETTAMK2)

OPPS!!! forgot. Do you guys want to do this tomorrow night?
MAybe somewhere around the K-W area istead of Guelph?
LMK. It'll be great, the K-W crew out for a brew!!!!!

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (REDJETTAMK2)

I might be in, I'm coming back to KW tonight after supper.
Can I get a vote for PHILS?
for $6!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: SW Ontario Club Night? (Brad Jar)

Hi guys;
Sorry I forgot about this! I just have had too much damn homework lately, and now I have to mark 40 papers for the 2 Seminars I teach.
Oh the woes of an overworked-underpaid Grad student!
hee hee
Anyway, how about an "End of Semester" party at the end of Nov?? That may be a better idea?!
Who's up for that?
Scully....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts