VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I want to talk about is the car......I have been debating for months on what to get. I am happy with what I ordered. Why? Because it was ordered 'special' for me. I like it because it is rare, stands out and is so different from an A4, 93, or whatever else I was thinking about. Another thing, I got it for roughly $23k. So, its no $30k BMW, Audi or S2K like some I know (hint hint). Granted the payments are about the same, because you peeps put down more, but why should I do that? I would rather save the cash that I currently have and not worry about it. It is such a nice car to have, because EVERYONE gives me compliments on it...
Just like today, I was coming back from Pitts. I needed to get some SUPER PLUS gas. I had to go to Texaco, cause there really was no other places around. There was this Blonde cutie sitting out there. Miller rolls up in the Jazz Blue AE GTI. She is like 'Wow, that is such a BEAUTIFUL Car!!! Are those 17's", no, I reply with a wink, they are 18's." She starts talking to me about her bf and I was like, ok, but I am sure you would much rather be with Miller in the GTI! LOL. Anywho, whenever I am driving, I get people honking, waving, and yelling things like "Sweet Ride Man." Everyone in town slows past our house to stare at her when I am cleaning her off. They beep and shout, just like everyone else. They know they wish she was not mine and actually their own car, but reality strikes and she still belongs to me.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Re: Sweet Day (03RabbitGTI#0557)

Believe it or not, i've actually gotten more questions about my '81 VW diesel pickup in the past two months that i've had it than the first 2 months of my 337

1 - 3 of 3 Posts