VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got sick of my trashed 2000 Jetta 2.0 to the point that I traded it in for a minty-fresh 2000 Jetta GLX 5-speed. Got the thing for a good price; the lady who owned it was moving to Hong Kong and unloaded it at the dealership for cheap. So, no more mountain of crap i have to do towering above me before I can not feel embarassed driving around town. It's reflex silver on black, and of course has the woodgrain, etc. Very dope.
Yes, it has full coverage. It will stay that way. Finances have stabilized, so it's not much of a biggie anymore (thanks to USAA). We also took in a GTI GLX, the main reason I didn't take it was the insurance issue (it was pretty nice too, came pre-pimped with some Mille's... too bad)
Must say, it's nice being able to hit the gas and go, as opposed to hitting it, and waiting, and waiting, and then feeling the car labor intensively to pull ahead.
Any suggestions for some starter mods?

·
Registered
2019 Golf R, 2019 XC90
7,204 Posts
Congratulations man! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
A buddy of mine just picked up a silver/black 01 GLX 5-speed... its damn awesome (from my no-car having perspective...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts