VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
16,664 Posts
I agree on Go > Show, but again, I don't even see the "show" appeal here...:sly:

So basically, this car has nothing to me.

:yawn: :eek:

·
Banned
16,664 Posts
...stupid camber flag from the MKIV crowd.
Check your facts, mk4s require shims to camber the rear, and even with them it doesn't camber very far. Thus, there are, and have always been very few mk4s running any stupid camber.

That portion of the trend can be blamed on teh JDM y0! crowd ;)

·
Banned
16,664 Posts
If you post pictures of your car on the internet, you must learn to accept criticism. Especially with your combination of car/mods/europlate/poor attitude.

Some of us have extensive experience in building truly custom and one of a kind cars, that are built to suit one or many criteria, including looks (subjective) and performance (also subjective, depends on how/where you are driving it). There is no reason that everyone should have to respect a car that they do not find attractive, simply because it suits YOUR wants/needs.

·
Banned
16,664 Posts
The use of words/phrases like "haters" and "make it rain" show that this is worth even less of my respect than I originally thought. And I'm 20 years old, so I'm apparently supposed to accept this language as part of my "demographic." :rolleyes:

·
Banned
16,664 Posts
This is not a VW only fourm. :laugh:

I suggest you just stop talking, you are just making yourself look like a toolbag.

-Says the mk4 owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.