Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
20,046 Posts
Haters hate for two reasons:
1. Don't understand it.
2. Can't afford it.

So rock on with your HellaTuck/HellaStock/HellaSuck. And wipe your vaginas.
I'm sorry where does it say someone has to love everything and people cannot like something. Also sorry but only children and people with the emotional confidence of an 13 year old girl reply with "stop hating/oh your a hater/haters suck" when someone DISAGREES with something. Disagreeing does not equate to hating.

FYI, money does not mean class or taste.

Clearly.;)

·
Banned
20,046 Posts
Not that I completely disagree with you, but the owner of the car opened himself up for whatever with his first post in the thread:
Oh, I added my 2 cents. People that call disliking things "haters" IMO have the I.Q of a piece of kiwi fruit.

To be honest the "stance" trend is so funny its not even worth commenting. Between stance, rusted cars, ricers, ugly OEM cars I think nothing fazes me anymore. :laugh:

·
Banned
20,046 Posts
Dude, it isnt about opinions anymore. It is that you dont know your ass from a hole in the wall.

Stretched tires, what ever you may think, are not dangerous. It is your opinion that they are dumb.
Why is slammed dumb? If you think it is because I dont have any suspension travel, your a RITARD with a capital I (and I expecting to have to explain this to you). What do you know about my suspension? NOTHING!!!!!! I can tell you I have more than enough strut travel.
Over cambered? You dont read worth a ****........

:thumbup:

BWAHAHAHHAA, that has to be the most BUTT ugly 1 series of all time. Did you go a little crazy with the VHT? You may NEVER judge my "style" ever again. Just look at your pile ... BWAHAHAHAHHA :banghead:

Unfortunately you hurt looks for the sake of performance

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.