VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I don't think the others posting in the defense of the M3 are the owner. I'm fairly sure he simply went crying to all Bimmer forum about how the diverse group of car owners that makeup TCL don't like his car. Boom. We now have a whole bunch of copycat 'defenders'.

IMO, the car is cool except for the camber/tuck which just make it look like Euro Rice.
Give me a break, just because everyone that posts in the thread doesn't think the setup is garbage, doesn't mean we are all the owners posse or something. :screwy: Cant you chalk it up to "Some people like things that other people don't" ?

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I'm pretty sure that' s the very definition of rice. Rice has everything to do with changing a car for the sake of image
the definition of rice goes further. Rice is changing a car for the sake of image, AND cutting corners, cheaping out, and making something look like something it isn't.

Carbon fiber hood, not really rice in my book. Steel hood covered in carbon fiber vinyl, rice.

4" exhasut pipe on a car pushing 400-500 hp, not rice. 4" exhaust on a Civic with a 1.6l 8v, rice.

get it?

camber is not rice.
strech is not rice
slammed is not rice, unless the owner cut the springs to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.