VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
Wheels 2" too big. Stupidly low to the point of being undrivable except for cruising and looking cool to girl pants-wearing VW scenesters. Pass.

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
ehare, i'll try and get shots of the engine for you

and i love the way it looks! james knew what he what kind of reaction/look he was going for when he built it that way.

and to do it in south dakota no less..... i think really says something
LOL @ building a car that you might not necessarily like just to annoy purists

Also, who gives a crap where the car is? The internets makes doing stuff like this easy. Someone could build this car in Timbuktu if they had the financial resources. There was a car club in Baghdad that had a mint E30 M3 so South Dakota isn't all that impressive.

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
A few more pictures for the haters. If you cannot appreciate the car for what it is, then the front plate is for you. And for the people who think the car cannot handle, that is what "coilovers" are for :banghead:. Maybe this is a new concept to some or maybe you all think the corner of 5th and Main is the best place to race; I guess I didnt get the memo. Me, I have a set of autocross wheels, tires, and it takes me around 20 minutes to raise my car up and adjust dampening and whoop 98% of your asses at the autocross or track or drag strip..... but I guess my coilovers dont handle better than stock and my S52 is inferior and slower than the S14 so I must be lieing. What you see in these pics is the stylish side of the car but I wasnt aware I needed to win races driving around on the street :screwy: .

Fact is, you are all being haters. The MINUTE I drove by you on the street, you and your girl would break your necks to catch a glimpse of what just went by you.

I built the car for myself and I love it. I find it really funny that the stance stuff pretty much started in the VW world yet you are all hating. I also find it hilarious you all are so closed minded you dont realize you can have stance AND a good handling car.

In the end, if you dont like it, Fukur $.02. You are just some person on the internet I have never heard of but you are entitled to your opinion which I dont have to agree with.

Bitches gonna talk, haters gonna hate.

If you gave me props, thanks :thumbup:
You're totally awesome. Found another pic of the man behind the wheel.

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
Also, LOL @ making it rain in South Dakota. Does that mean you get the first pick of which goat you want to ****?

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
For all those who complain about 'performance'
Sweet or Sacrilege?
It's kinda ugly, but it looks like it's built for performance. It's not slammed on its nuts, it doesn't have enormous wheels, it doesn't have stupid camber, it doesn't have a ridiculous front lip. Sure the hood, mirrors, and wing are ugly, but they probably aid performance rather than hinder it. Hell, it looks like you could even drive it down a normal road and not have to slow down to 2.5mph to go turn into a shopping center for your next nutswinger convention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.