VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, sorry to be a pest but I know that's no consolation to you right now if you're reading this. OK down to the point. How much is it to switch to 16v from an 8v. Would this be a good idea if I was gonna get cams. Also two more things. Buying cams is one thing, how much is it to get them installed. Also how much is it to get a chip installed. I can have my chip and cams with 250 after shipping. I just wanted to know how much it would cost me to get them up and running and once again I wanted to know if I'd see any power gains from a 16v and if so where would I find one, and if I do find one how much is it to buy it and install one. Oh yeah I was thinking of getting a header setup before my exhaust. I kept my airbox because I love torque. THe feeling of being tossed back into my seat. I have my little home Depot Motorsports setup. THey should sponsor me since I work there but no such luck. I know I'll probably get no response for this post but it's worth a shot. Oh and can someone tell me where I can find an FK cup kit. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts