VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update! These will be ready 3.7.03. Available in white, sizes Large & X-Large only. $20 shipped, Payable by paypal to [email protected]

Please note colors are not actual inks used. The car will be silver!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
start of original thread
Here's the most recent version of a shirt I'm gonna have printed. It will be black, "reflex silver" and a darker grey printed on white (possibly grey) shirt. The image will run across the chest.

Do people still wanted these?
Comments are welcome!

[Modified by 33SEVEN, 3:29 PM 3-5-2003]

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
Re: T-Shirt update (33SEVEN)

quote:[HR][/HR]
Do people still wanted these?
Comments are welcome!
[HR][/HR]​
yes sir.... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
comment? you want a stinkin comment?
print them!
haha.... very nice shirt, i'll buy it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: T-Shirt update (BoxCar)

quote:[HR][/HR]Is it gona be made from good quality 100% cotton shirts? How about some red calipers and or red GTI letters?[HR][/HR]​
Yes, the shirts will be high quality 100% cotton.
A couple of people have asked to include the red calipers or even try to show the seats but what you have to understand is the scale of what you are seeing. The whole image will be across the chest of the shirt, leavin the car to be about 4" long just about over the left breast. The calipers may not show up too well.
I too think that red might be nice to liven it up a little bit and keep with the retro spirit of the 337 detailing. I'll post somethin soon showing some ways to introduce red into the design. I''l also post an image with the design on the shirt so you can get an idea of the location of the image.
Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
Re: T-Shirt update (3374me)

i by no means print shirts or anything, however when you get into a different color, it gets to be more money b/c it is a differenct screen for printing? i think i remember this from when we had gotten shirts are senior year in HS.... it was more expensive the more colors you got..... therefore, it would be expensive if you were going to do a whole screen for just a red caliper.
correct me if i'm wrong... that's just what i remember in that instance.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: T-Shirt update (JakeN20)

True! the more colors the more cost. I was trying to keep it to only three colors for that reason and also because i wanted to keep it simple. Anyway heres another image with red like some of you asked and the car has also been flipped due to a suggestion.

Keep the comments coming!

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Re: T-Shirt update (33SEVEN)

quote:[HR][/HR]True! the more colors the more cost. I was trying to keep it to only three colors for that reason and also because i wanted to keep it simple. Anyway heres another image with red like some of you asked and the car has also been flipped due to a suggestion.

Keep the comments coming![HR][/HR]​

ok I like how you flipped the image, but the red http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif you should just make it a black outline no color fill......

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: T-Shirt update (Thrawn337)

They are probably gonna be printed later this week. I need some more feedback of how many people are interested though. I don't wanna get stuck with too many of these. Shirts will most likely be $20 shipped.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.