VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so heres the story for tonight...........My friend Jacob just bought a 93 integra for 3,800. It has a GSR Motor Intake Exhaust the whole nine yards.....thats not the story though. There was a nut missing from his muffler so it was rattling. I put on a nut and we started driving around. My friend phillip was in my car and Jacob and his girl Melissa was in there integra. We drove to Moanalua to drop his girl off at her house. I wanted to test out his vtech engine so i asked him to drive it.
So he let me drive it and i was driving it around moanalua letting the vtech scream and chirping gears. Well anyway we ended up by chevron on nimitz by Byron's Drive-in. I was going to give his car back and take mine back.......but i asked him if i could drive it to his house in kailua (thats where he and phillip live in aikahi). Phillip rode with me in the integra and he drove my car. We got on the freeway i was following him and he merged left then changed lanes right.......he pulled fast in front of another car so i sped up to get infront of the car behind him...........all of a sudden i hear (woot woot). Blue lights flashing behind me.........I was like "aww hell no". Cop pulled me over I was so fricking mad............He asked me to slow down i told him i was testing out my friends car.....He asked me for license and registration.........OMG i didn't have my wallet it was in my car......the officer was like "license and registration". I told him that my wallet was in my car that my friend was driving and that this wasn't my car. So he asked me for all this information like my height and weight and my social security number. I totally forgot it and i gave him a number i hope it was the right one. He said i was going 79 "by pace". But frick i was only going like 65 and i was keeping up with traffic. The Ticket is a whopping 147 dollars and i have til September 13 to pay for it. I can argue my claim. Guys think i should pay it or go court and argue? I felt so bad for jacob cuz registration is under his dads name and his dad is a cop. But i told him that his parents aren't going to find out and i didn't think they were. But then when i got home i was like "shi.t" his insurance is gonna raise and his parents will know then. I think i'm gonna help him pay for his insurance.......does anyone know how much the increase might be?
Well all in all tonight was pretty crappy because of the ticket but damn i like his car its Fing fast and i just love driving cars with vtech so i can hear it just scream unbelivable.
Moral of the Story: Dont speed by the Aiea/Pearl City cut off......gawd damn cops on the bikes.
P.S. The funny thing was, me and dirt had pulled into chevron and he told me "Hey told get a damn speeding ticket cause registration is on my dads name and he's gonna get mad". I replied "No Worries". And talk about badluck my A$$ got a damn ticket............FUK DA POLICE

·
Banned
838 Posts
Re: Talk about BadLuck (ReK[N]-EyeZ-)

Dude If that was you late last night pounding the crap out of that car I heard it all last night in the HEART OF KAILUA.. I was all this guy is killing his car must be new or something...LOL

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Talk about BadLuck (strctlyuropn808)

NO dude this happened like an hour ago on the freeway and its not my car its my friend jacobs car..........LOL he just learned how to drive standard too so I dont know if that was him he lives in Aikahi

·
Registered
12,101 Posts

why would it go on his insurance...your the one that got the ticket...your the one thats insurance is going to raise, your the one that got the ticket not him...now youll have to pay........and why did you say just testing out my friends car? sorry but that was kinda dumb.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Talk about BadLuck (Euro Flavour)

Testing it out like driving it you know cause he just got it i wanted to "test" it out and drive it.........And i'm the one that gets the raise on the insurance? Even though it was his car and his registration? Wow k i feel better now

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Moral of the Story: Dont speed by the Aiea/Pearl City cut off......gawd damn cops on the bikes.[HR][/HR]​

wait... im confused. the cop said to slow down. so you said just testing my friends car out.
im sorry but are you dumb.
you could have said "yes sir" and have been merrily on your way but you screwed your own self over.
go to ehowa.com (ernies house of whoopass) and click on "our thoughts on speeding tickets". read it. embrace it. you could learn something.
the moral should be-dont say stupid things to cops. they will give you a ticket

i know i sound like a prick. but i hate when people complain about things that are their own fault.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Talk about BadLuck (dubb~stylee)

no your getting it all wrong.........the cop came out asked me for registration and liscense at the end he told me to drive slow next time..........I fixed the exhaust manifold on his car and i was driving it cause it was loose and my liscense was in my car that Jacob was driving he gave me a ticket for going 79 he didn't just tell me to slow down. So the moral remains the same

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

and dude i'm not fricking complaining i never onced said i was complaining i'm telling a story of what happened tonight i'm not complaining at all

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

[QOUTE]i know i sound like a prick. but i hate when people complain about things that are their own fault.[/QOUTE]
I also never said it wasn't anyones fault.........I take responsibility for what i did. I'm just keeping a convo on the Tex.....is that wrong?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]He asked me to slow down i told him i was testing out my friends car.....[HR][/HR]​
well next time be more clear and i wont accidentaly bite your head off like i just did.
but anyways. go to ehowa.com. read the section on tickets. its good stuff. got me off the hook 2 times getting pulled over with no insurance. i know. no insurance = dumb

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

na dog were cool i was kind of bummed when i got home for my friend cause it was in his car and i think the insurrance goes up on his car or am i wrong? Second i just thought i would let everyone on the tex know what happened just cuz it is a message board and stuff.......i didn't mean to complain or anything and i'm not mad at you for bitc.hing at me I just think it was badluck and that site is pretty damn funny LOL the whole military thing is sweet but too bad i ain't in the military

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Talk about BadLuck (Verruckt)

hey im a newbie too

the moral of the story is, cops dont dig integras like they do VW's.
heh heh... i got pulled the other day, 70 in 25... and got let go.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Talk about BadLuck (4NRYDE)

damn trav you lucky foo i guess cops dont like the sound of vtech LOL and they down with the dubs...............in fact they are. About a week after i got my car i took this right in Ewa Beach by like the homes that all look the same. I sped right past this cop in a 4runner didn't even see him.........All of a sudden i see blue lights. Cop pulled me over didn't give me a ticket. But i've come to many conclusions why he didn't give me one.

1. It was 4th of July he felt free
2. He was a black cop (always cool)
3. Cops dig DUBS (WOOT WOOT)
4. I didn't even have my plates
either way i got off............but as for last night oh wells just gotta get 147dollars

1 - 17 of 17 Posts