·
Premium Member
54,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3 MQB hatchbacks and some Fords.
783 Posts
I also have no clue what I just signed up for. When do I get to see the world?

·
Just Going with the FLO.
2,368 Posts
when you admit it's flat all will be revealed.

·
Premium Member
54,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never used Discord before, but I signed up. It's similar to a chat room, right?
Yeah
A long time ago we used to have an IRC chat room that was pretty busy. A lot of people use Discord now to replace it. Also has good gaming integrations if you ever want to play games with people and have a private voice channel.

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
19,843 Posts
I have group texts, group DM's, WhatsApp and more with TCLers. Do I really need a Discord too? Hmmmm.

I mean I guess I can stream Cabin Pics and I flying in flight sim while we talk fiscal responsibility half drunk. I'm sure everyone would sign up for that. 😂 😂 😂

·
Premium Member
7,894 Posts
I have group texts, group DM's, WhatsApp and more with TCLers. Do I really need a Discord too? Hmmmm.

I mean I guess I can stream Cabin Pics and I flying in flight sim while we talk fiscal responsibility half drunk. I'm sure everyone would sign up for that. 😂 😂 😂

That does kind of sound a little like the Assetto Corsa canyon runs earlier this year...

·
Registered
SR71 C30 T53a/b/b A4
25,792 Posts

Count me in.

·
19,843 Posts

·
Registered
BMW M3, Mazda CX-5, Ford E350, motorcycles
2,331 Posts

I'd like to offer my services narrating you and CP playing flight sims via whatsapp. I have an outstanding Morgan Freeman impression.

·
19,843 Posts
Sinner.
I'd like to offer my services narrating you and CP playing flight sims via whatsapp. I have an outstanding Morgan Freeman impression.
"And that's how it remained. Two friends flying into the sunset, happy in their knowledge that their retirement accounts were secure. Tittysprinkles."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts