VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Rejoining the VWVortex Community - Please review the following thread: Here

1 - 20 of 1526 Posts

·
Registered
39,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team America™ Check-in Thread (Domestic V8 Owners and even you V10 bastids Please Car-Whore Here)

The rules for this thread are very simple: Pic-whore your domestic V8.

WARNING: THIS IS A PEDANT-FREE ZONE.

This isn't a contest to show off how much you know about a given vehicle's country of manufacture/assembly/parts-sourcing. "Domestic V8" refers to V8s built for vehicles sold by U.S. manufacturers. Swaps are welcome (LSx RX-7s, E36s, etc.). Obscure applications are also welcome (i.e., you own a British car with a Ford V8 under the hood).

As long as it's powered by an American V8 and you own it, game on.

Rule #1

My 2015 5.0 GT/PP. Guard Metallic. Steeda CAI (restricted/untuned) and sound tube delete.

·
Millennial
German crap
23,721 Posts

IN.

I'm really having a hard time telling myself headers and a Corsa exhaust aren't the best idea I could possibly have at the moment.

·
Registered
15,466 Posts
I'm really having a hard time telling myself headers and a Corsa exhaust aren't the best idea I could possibly have at the moment.
You aren't going to find anyone here asking you to do anything but post the video/soundtrack once installed.:thumbup::thumbup:

Excellent thread idea. I daily a 1500 5.3. You all have probably seen one. It's just like that.

1 - 20 of 1526 Posts