VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Re: Techtonics exhaust with 4motion rear valance? (grue)

heres my TT turbo back with 4mo valance. I have Brullen tips. Sorry for the crappy pics, still waiting to get my valance painted so I can install this bad boy!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Re: Techtonics exhaust with 4motion rear valance? (vwrules)

quote:[HR][/HR]heres my TT turbo back with 4mo valance. I have Brullen tips. Sorry for the crappy pics, still waiting to get my valance painted so I can install this bad boy!

[HR][/HR]​
that is so gorgeous ....do the tips make it sound louder? do you think it will be a loud exhaust? I'm thinking about the same thing but I dont want a quiet exhaust...

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Re: Techtonics exhaust with 4motion rear valance? (jcny18x)

I'm not positive, as I said above, its not installed yet. Hopefully in about 2 weeks it will be on. Techtonics is kind of in the middle of the sound range. It's obviously louder than stock, but not as quiet at the Milltech system. I'll post my opinions on the sound/performance after I get it installed.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Re: Techtonics exhaust with 4motion rear valance? (vwrules)

how much were those tips and were did you get them. I"m getting a 2.5' tt turboback and i have the 4m rear valance. thanks
marty

·
Registered
577 Posts
Re: Techtonics exhaust with 4motion rear valance? (mk4007)

i got the 2.5 TT cat-back..with flowmaster....i baught the duel straight tips from tt too....the pipe that goes from the muffler to the tips needs to be cut down and rewelded....and then it looks perfect...ill take pictures tomorrow n post them for u....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.