VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chili Bigot
A muscle car (mine), a bugout vic (hers), and a beater (the boy's)
20,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIP

4/28/1948 - 3/12/2015

:(

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
The final tweets:

AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.
— Terry Pratchett (@terryandrob) March 12, 2015

Terry took Death’s arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night.

The End.

·
Chili Bigot
A muscle car (mine), a bugout vic (hers), and a beater (the boy's)
20,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The final tweets:

AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.

Terry took Death’s arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night.

The End.
Ah, the black desert. AKA, the Books and Literature Forum.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
I'm a bit late here, but I was pretty crushed when I heard the news.

I've been a big Pratchett fan for a long time, and I was midway through Jingo when he passed away. I just finished Dodger a few months ago.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've read just one of Terry Pratchett's books - Guards! Guards! - and that too recently, and I loved it. The entry of a huge firebreather in Discworld's greatest city and the subsequent crowning of this 'noble dragon' as king - it made for a fascinating read.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've read just one of Terry Pratchett's books - Guards! Guards! - and that too recently, and I loved it. The entry of a huge firebreather in Discworld's greatest city and the subsequent crowning of this 'noble dragon' as king auto clicker word unscrambler- it made for a fascinating read.
I told the people of my district, that, if they saw fit to re-elect me, I would serve them as faithfully as I had done; but, if not, they might go to Hell, and I would go to Texas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts