VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
3,963 Posts
That is one fine looking car. Hope they pull it of.

· Registered
219 Posts
I think it looks like a nice addition to the Jaguar stable...oh wait...did you say Tesla?

Just kidding. It does remind me a lot of the new Jags..but that is a good thing. I hope this car does really well for Tesla, I'd love to see them succeed.

· Registered
M340i xDrive
7,132 Posts
Playing the devil's advocate here...

Since there is virtually no need for air intakes/inlets up front I would like to see them take that freedom and design accordingly. Adding a fake grille just seems weird and artificially limiting.

That said, the car still looks pretty good and if they can actually come in around 50k they'll have a winner on their hands.

· Registered
219 Posts
Playing the devil's advocate here...

Since there is virtually no need for air intakes/inlets up front I would like to see them take that freedom and design accordingly. Adding a fake grille just seems weird and artificially limiting.

That said, the car still looks pretty good and if they can actually come in around 50k they'll have a winner on their hands.
Why is there not a need. Is there not liquid cooling of the battery packs? Granted, the inlets could likely be elswhere...but packaging/piping it still might be best in the front.

· Registered
10,218 Posts
I think it looks like a nice addition to the Jaguar stable...oh wait...did you say Tesla?
Jaguar and catfish got together and nicked the wheels off a Passat CC :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.