VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They changed the price this year, it is $20 to race and still $10 to watch for Test & Tune at Capitol Raceway.
Last year is was $15 to race and $10 to watch.
Anybody know what the deal is with this, Anthony do you know?
oh well you've got to pay to play but still whats up with that. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
Captiol Raceway
Quote »
Friday gates open at 5 PM, Test & Tune - 5:30 to 11:00 PM - $20.00 Race $10 to Watch!

edit - frank is a crackhead and thought that because of the quote the track opened this friday. It does not open until March 7th.

Modified by n2o at 10:36 PM 2-12-2004

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. (n2o)

Quote, originally posted by n2o »

oh well you've got to pay to play but still whats up with that. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
Captiol Raceway

o probably the huge explosion in import racing.
.suprised they didnt raise it 10 bucks..ty f&f

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. (bmorevdubb)

ha dang i didnt even capitol opened this soon..........................the git isnt ready to run 12's yet

·
Registered
4,703 Posts

Quote, originally posted by n2o »

edit - frank is a crackhead and thought that because of the quote the track opened this friday. It does not open until March 7th.

Modified by n2o at 10:36 PM 2-12-2004

dude why you tell everyone that, you were the only one that knew that

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. (0027gti)

Quote, originally posted by 0027gti »
its only money

i wish, i spent alot of money at Test and Tune last year, this year it should actually be worth it hopefully, i'm gonna get some grippy tires to run on.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
I gotta get out there sometime & see what mine'll run.....

gonna have to close the shop early one day or just have anand stay there since they won't let him run at capitol. And practice the launchs.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts

Why won't they let anand run? Yeah ed, if you go then maybe some of the other s4 guys will actually come!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. (MY S4 8U)

because anands battery is in the rear and he doesn't have a kill switch hooked up and he has had almost a year to hook it up.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

Maybe with the price increase they well find it in their hearts to actually prep the track. Riiiiight

After the conditions last year, I may start making the trip to MIR for Midnight madness. They are continuing their monthly import race on the first (i think) friday of every month.
Pat

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. (Patrick Schmidt)

let us know pat, i wanna see the rabbit run, maybe one night we will all make a trip down with you if you don't mind.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Re: Test and Tune Price Change at Capitol Raceway. (VR6-JettaIII)

this was bound to happen. It was $15 the last two years and only $10 previous to that for a long time.
Maybe they will prep the track more this year! Heck, I would like to see them repave the darn thing, it is getting pretty beat for a RACE TRACK!
Even though it is now $20 it is still one of the best bargains out there to test your car on a timed, legal 1/4 mile!
I will not be at the first day opening as I will be at Summitt point with the R32 putting it through it's paces!
Anthony

1 - 16 of 16 Posts