VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,543 Posts
I know of at least two different shops up my way, Crofton area, that can do it that I would trust! To do it right you'll need to space the o2 sensors out and hope you don't pop a code!
:edit: And it would be REALLY nice to have the set-up flanged so you could put a cat back on it when you need to go through emissions!!

Modified by cpchillin at 10:14 PM 11-28-2006

· Registered
4,593 Posts
Re: (cpchillin)

go to a local tuning shop in your area and ask them where you can get one made. some places will actually do it themselves, and the others will tell you an exhaust shop in the area that will, cause a lot of tuning places like that usualy have a relationship with a local shop for obvious reasons.
and even then the exhaust shop will deny they will do it until you mention a certain shop name.
its illegal so they try and cover their asses and play stupid at first.

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Re: (2002gtibluvr6)

Quote, originally posted by 2002gtibluvr6 »
its illegal so they try and cover their asses and play stupid at first.

Damn Federal Laws! But I honsetly believe that if you say it's for "racing only" that they are have fulfilled their legal duty!

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (laxsex)

There isnt a local tuning shop around here, i live in St. Mary's man haha i would have to travel to like dude said Crofton, would i have to pay more to get the flang put on so just in case i have to go threw emmissions again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.