VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i know every one has done textured grilles, rub strips, etc. but has any one ever taken it as far as the roof?

p4c

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Re: textured roof (stvo)

well heres my reasoning, I have bad scratches on my roof from a snowboard rack dilemma and then on my hood from another incident id rather not get into. To get these two painted is $$$. If I could do it myself Id prefer to and save a couple bucks

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
ehhhhh i would much rather see a black roof, instead of textured... maybe even white, not sure how that would look on platinum grey though. i just think textured should stay with trim pieces.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Re: (vwtuner4ever)

Quote, originally posted by vwtuner4ever »

I think its a bad idea. All the dust, pollen and other junk will be way harder to clean...

im a total n00b when it comes to paint and body work, but how difficult do you think it would be to simply do a flat black versus a textured look?

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Re: (vdubsteez)

Quote, originally posted by vdubsteez »
im a total n00b when it comes to paint and body work, but how difficult do you think it would be to simply do a flat black versus a textured look?

i am thinking the same thing. flat black, or satin instead of gloss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts