1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
TFO came a long way, but the way is still the same

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Some interesting looking cars there. Don't think I've seen any of those around.
Well thats because most of these cars no longer exist.... For instance my MKIV Getta was put back to stock n traded in. I believe the only old skool cars left in the pics are James (Cabby) Carlos (MKIV White Jolf) Josh's MKIII Jetta (recently sold to a ex TFO member) and Joe (now in Washington) White MKII. Everybody else sold their cars or upgraded!
I do miss my MKIV though... Week day work car, weekend show car!
As a matter of fact, this Feburary TFO will be making 9 years. Damn how times fly!!! :cool:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Heres some old pics I found....

My project I wished I didnt have to get rid of... 88 Golf 22xxx o.g. miles. It's in good hands now!

Many more pics to come...

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
ho.. i see my car up there.. haven't been a member long, but proud to be a part of the fam.. :beer:

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think brandon is the only one with those pics now days. I never did save them :p. If u have it post it :), be a good laugh

·
Registered
312 Posts
Damn thats some old pics there. lol. Ho bubba (gonz) look how skinny you look in those pics, didnt have your swol on back then. hahaha.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
LOL...Wassup Willis, been tryna call ya but your phone not taking incoming calls. Hit me up when you get a chance. Ill dig thru my comp to see what else pics I got. I know Jess sent me alot of pics as well, so need to go through those as well. AuRyTe...

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yup, those last pics were in Iriquious Point, but it was taken back in Oct. 07..Back then it wasnt such a big deal to have GTGs and chill at the beaches..My cousin still lives there, he said its ol crazy cause of all these rules and permits they get now jus to use em! :thumbdown::eek:

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Yea Rye those pics were awhile back... Joe good pics bro, hope all is well on your tour! I remember that day, Rod brang his leg humping dog (lmao)... Cant wait to see the passat in its new stage of life! Be safe bro. Gonz

·
Registered
33 Posts
I always thought the name "Team Foreign Objects" was sick... very creative and original... and most importantly, spelled correctly. :p "Xplizt"? "N10CT"? Seriously?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts