VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kinda random post, but i was just thinking what life would be without the internet
just imagine if all vw owners had no place to get ideas and look at sick cars, let alone buy parts...
most of us would only have our pep boys and local rice shops, which would make some pretty interesting cars
kinda like this one:

yeah its a random thought, figure id share for no apparent reason

MK2 Content!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2 sick arse dubs

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (convincedVdubber)

Quote, originally posted by convincedVdubber »
is the fuba going the wrong way on that corrado??! http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
no, actually they grafted the rear end to the front in an insane attempt to be original.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (convincedVdubber)

that corrado should be sent to hell!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
We'd all be reading magazines and going to car shows. How was it like for any car enthusiast before the internet...muscle cars? probably lookin' at magazines and going to car shows.

·
Registered
23,269 Posts
Re: (Hotpockets)

Quote, originally posted by Hotpockets »
We'd all be reading magazines and going to car shows. How was it like for any car enthusiast before the internet...muscle cars? probably lookin' at magazines and going to car shows.

tru... but internet is much better

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (Jetta90WB)

Quote, originally posted by Jetta90WB »
that corrado should be sent to hell!

b/c of all the wrong things done to it, it already IS in hell...... poor poor corrado....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (gtidubboy)

Quote, originally posted by gtidubboy »

b/c of all the wrong things done to it, it already IS in hell...... poor poor corrado....

I totally agree. It either needs to be put out of its misery or be given to a person who can bring it back from the dark side

·
Registered
214 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (THAT DAMN GOOD!)

Quote, originally posted by THAT DAMN GOOD! »
I totally agree. It either needs to be put out of its misery or be given to a person who can bring it back from the dark side

I wanna cry, but can't due to shock..............

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (A2 16v Gli)

Wow all the attention on the antenna and no on even metioned the hood ornament, wouldn't be surprised if it had a B20 motor in it too, its a shame when bad things happen to good cars .

·
Registered
922 Posts
Re: (munks)

i dont know how someone got up the nerve to even take a picture of that car. if it was me, as soon as i took my camera out of my pocket id have a sudden urge to throw it through the windshield... and thats if i could muster enough strength after all the vomiting.

Modified by reeo at 2:27 PM 5-23-2004

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (reeo)

Quote, originally posted by reeo »
i dont know how someone got up the nerve to even take a picture of that car. if it was me, as soon as i took my camera out of my pocket id have a sudden urge to throw it through the windshield... and thats if i could muster enough strength after all the vomiting.

Modified by reeo at 2:27 PM 5-23-2004

haha well the origin of that corrado is that i found it in a post by thelumpya2 (black gti in first post) and he said they had some little show thing and he came in second, first being that corrado

ps: the hood ornament are strobe lights http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
25,141 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (A2 16v Gli)

Yes, that is what happens when a clueless hick from central Maine gets their hands on a Corrado.
Strangely enough they probably don't even have the internet where he is from, due to the fact that Al Gore did not include that part of the country in his original specs when he invented it.

·
25,141 Posts
Re: Thank God for the Internet (rs4-380)

here are some more. If the guy's goal was to get pictures taken of the car he acheived it, EVERYONE has pictures of this car (for the wrong reasons, but it still gathered attention).

(its an auto too)

Modified by rs4-380 at 4:41 PM 5-23-2004

1 - 20 of 23 Posts